Comedians you like and cant stand

donnie

Peter Kay irl is a complete and utter cockend, friends of mine who have been in the business for decades are still yet to find a more loathsome character in all their time in the biz.

On stage he's about as funny as herpes and any comedian that has hecklers forcibly ejected from the auditorium as a matter of course is a tosser, he's the one with the microphone and the amplification, he should win if he had half a braincell and a good line in retorts but Peter Kay can't manage even that basic bit of stagecraft so he has them removed

utter word removed!

i saw stewart lee in wolvo last month and he was brilliant, but i can see why people dont like him, with him you have to think about what his said, then think the oposite of the oposite to get the punchline.

Yep, I was at that one. Carpet Remnant World tour, absolute genius. :thumb:

Like:

Stewart Lee

Daniel Kitson

Dylan Moran

Ricky Gervais

Bill Hicks

Richard Pryor

Hate:

Anyone with the first name Russell

Michael '*****' Mcintyre

Chubby '*****' Brown

Jim '*****' Davidson

Bernard '*****' Manning (I told him I thought he was an unfunny racist word removed whilst in Frankly Services once)

*I added the '****' bit because such is my dislike of the said gentlemen, i can't say their name without it.

Good **** list that Si.

I'd like to add Peter **** Kay to the bad list too.

i saw stewart lee in wolvo last month and he was brilliant, but i can see why people dont like him, with him you have to think about what his said, then think the oposite of the oposite to get the punchline.

So you're back to the start then? :?

Anyone who likes Bill Hicks or George Carlin should check out Doug Stanhope, Hilarious, loads of shit on youtube. My favorite skits are

Jews

Pedophiles

Olympics

Immigrants

Oh and of course 'Jesus never made you laugh'

Most modern comedians are shit, yes I agree

Anyone who likes Bill Hicks or George Carlin should check out Doug Stanhope, Hilarious, loads of shit on youtube. My favorite skits are

Jews

Pedophiles

Olympics

Immigrants

Oh and of course 'Jesus never made you laugh'

Most modern comedians are shit, yes I agree

I liked it - im a fan of Lewis Black (very clever)

I'm a big fan of stand-up. I watch a lot of it. The only comedian I actively dislike is Lee Evans. The rest I just don't watch, so don't have an opinion on them

Love: Carlin, Hicks, Hedberg, Norm MacDonald, Louis CK, Dave Chappelle, Steven Wright

Like: Dylan Moran, Dara O'Briain, Tommy Cooper, Brian Regan, Emo Philips

Â