No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it has its own thread a short reprise.

I am privy to information as to the movement of Mr L's aircraft.

Most of the time it flies with him on board.

It is planned out to destinations in Norway, one of which relates to the subject of this thread.

The *assumption* therefore is that Mr Lerner is off to meet said gentlemen.

In the last half an hour I have seen Mr Lerner arrive and get off another aircraft.

His jet is still planned to Norway and will be back in the UK tomorrow.

The new *assumption* is that it is collecting someone.

2+2 = very nearly 4 on this occasion I think.

How are you so sure Randy won't return and get on his jet?

Just because he is favourite does not mean its going to happen lol.... Manager's change all the time remember the start of lsat season, its changed favourite's about 10 times before McLeish found us..Nothing is 100% yet.

This is the problem with manager betting, someone could go put 100K on MM/RM/PL and they would go straight to the top of the list with all the bookies..

Hang on a minute.

How's this for a scenario:

There is more than one applicant for the job. Let's say Lambert is currently first choice.

But OGS applies for it as well. Least they can do is interview him.

Randy sends the jet to pick him up and bring him over to BMH to show him round and do the interview.

Doesn't mean he's nailed on for the job by any means.

This could work out great for us.

But it probably won't - and he's probably the cheap option who won't ruffle to many feathers with transfer funds demands.

Lerner selling the club edges ever closer in my opinion.

Sorry to duplicate my post, but the page just changed, and I'd like people to think about this before they assume it's nailed-on:

Hang on a minute.

How's this for a scenario:

There is more than one applicant for the job. Let's say Lambert is currently first choice.

But OGS applies for it as well. Least they can do is interview him.

Randy sends the jet to pick him up and bring him over to BMH to show him round and do the interview.

Doesn't mean he's nailed on for the job by any means.

That's possible Mike. My only doubt is that Randy would send his own private jet at considerable personal expense for a man who; in your scenario; had merely applied and was not favoured in any way. Someone who waas just another candidate.

The only way I could see Randy doing your scenario is for someone that Randy had a preference for.

Not my first choice, not even my 5th choice.

If it is him I will be extremely disappointed but good luck to him I want Villa to do well. He'll need plenty of luck and money.

I think the current scenario is this.

He is being interviewed.

Villa end is obviously keen and he is obviously keen. Both putting in effort to make this happen.

Others could also be being interviewed, people already based in UK or not requiring jets. In fact I would bloody hope so.

Excitement on here relates to people hoping their bets come in.

It's still early stages in my book.

After the farce of last year and I am going to try and keep a stead hand this year.

....... I got in on OSG at 33/1!