No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Molde representatives now say they are unaware of any meeting between Røkke and Solskjær today. They also confirm that they have not recieved any approach from Villa. So, Solskjær is traveling on Røkkes jet without the club informed.

If that is the case then I think this is all much ado about nothing. I think Randy would do things through the Club.

It actually makes me think somethign is happening, randys and co are obsessed with conducting this in secret like some sort of mi6 operation.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks very much like Lerners Falcon

It's not here's Lerner's jet from that spotter's blog

Different registration.

Yeah, and randy's jet has 14 side windows, Rokke's has 12.......Not that I counted to be sure or anything.

Yes!!! Our guy has the bigger one!

millenium-falcon.jpg

Different registration.

Different Galaxy!

Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma

OGS: "We'll (him and Røkke) always have a relationship. We've experienced a lot together, and it's now important that we talk together".

OGS: "I feel fine. I expect us to agree that we will handle the matter between us, and not talk about everything we say".

Solskjær "I think its important that we (Røkke and him) talk". Solskjær left for Oslo by private plane. (Off course). #avfc

Solskjær: Me and Silje have been invited to Kjell Inge (Røkke) and Anne Grete (Røkkes wife). We will have a good talk. #avfc

N85DN_BHX_2012.05.18.jpg

Different registration.

Thought he chopped that one in for a new one with a new reg

Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma Also: Aston Villa have still not made a formal request to Molde to talk with Solskjaer. #avfc

Maybe nothing to see yet. Faulkner is probably basking in these rays right now.

OGS: "We'll (him and Røkke) always have a relationship. We've experienced a lot together, and it's now important that we talk together".

OGS: "I feel fine. I expect us to agree that we will handle the matter between us, and not talk about everything we say".

Solskjær "I think its important that we (Røkke and him) talk". Solskjær left for Oslo by private plane. (Off course). #avfc

Solskjær: Me and Silje have been invited to Kjell Inge (Røkke) and Anne Grete (Røkkes wife). We will have a good talk. #avfc

Not good, not good at all. Røkke trying to convince OGS to stay? He usually gets what he wants.

The fact they are now being cagey tells me that something is going on. If no deal is on then they could just say what they want as they did the other day.

As for the fuss over whether its randys jet or not, im quite sure a billionaire could arrange a different plane if he really put his mind to it.