No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are being a bit hysterical. He's having a meeting with his boss. That could mean anything. Gazton's being cryptic and it happened around the same time this thing with OGS and the private jet happened, the two could still be linked.

There's no point jumping to conclusions though, we'll just have to wait and see or wait for an ITK to give us some more information.

I personally don't think it's over yet.

Ever the optimist.

He is meeting to discuss his contract termination etc. They are also asking for advice on who to appoint in his place etc. What state the team is in etc.

It clear for all to see!!! :D

Oh FFS what is this Defeatists Anonymous?

you win ;)

hopefully OGS is doing the decent thing and telling Rokke that he wants to go face to face....

...the where is faulkner question is the one to solve to know what is going on surely?

if faulkner is in norway, then you'd have to think it was a done deal.

some of you read things in completely the wrong way. He comes over for a chat and you cream yourself, he goes for a meeting which he would need to do if he was going to leave and you completely write it off.

I`m not fussed on him and even i am more positive about this happening now lol.

The quieter it goes at their end the more likely something is happening as it will become about contracts and stuff.