No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

To be a voice of reason and rational thought. Has anyone actually considered the fact that he's meeting with Røkke to merely clear the air given he'll hardly be able to do this once he joins our club, not without a complete media circus following it at least. If they settle their differences now they can get on with doing what they are supposed to be doing, not to mention Røkke won't get in the way if he hears from Solskjær himself that he wants to leave if the offer comes in.. So far Røkke just has Molde FK's word to go on and so far they have shown themselves to be less than professional over the last 5 days.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mads Hasle ‏@MadsBent

I'm trying to find out if Paul Faulkner is in Oslo, first I will check out all the burger stands. #avfc

Peter Skelton ‏@PASkelton

Faulkner has only gone to Norway today as it was forecast to be Sunny in Birmingham and we all know #GingersBurn lol

Have I missed something here?

We have a proven to be ITK, Gazton saying, or as good as, that Faulkner, (my surname coinicdentally!), en route to Norway.

We have OGS in a meeting with his boss, discussing what not one of us know.

Yet people are assuming weve dithered about appointing a boss, lost out on OGS, and KMAC will be the new manager?

Im confused.

According to VG (Norwegian newspaper) Ole arrived in Oslo with his wife and his agent. If the agent is with them, maybe this isn’t just a social call?? It could be a new contract, or to sort his future out in some other way…

New OGS quote about the meeting:

Solskjaer on the meeting: "You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand what it's about."

well, i'm not a rocket scientist and i have no idea what its about!

:?:

So if Villa hypothetically have now approached Rokke, OGS and Rokke would definitely need to talk about the future?

Could they be having that discussion tonight?

I don't think this one is over yet...

Oh no this one is over. Randy has told Ole to eff off and will appoint Sam Allardyce and Mick Mccarthy as DOF. David O'Leary as chief scout. Martin O'Neill as CFO. Shit
As long as he doesn't get rid of Glenn Roeder. That would be the final straw.

New OGS quote about the meeting:

Solskjaer on the meeting: "You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand what it's about."

That sounds promising.
"It's about how big a pay rise I've wangled after this flirtation with Villa".

Whatever about speculating on the relevance/significance of a manager travelling here, there and everywhere. I find it harder to play down a trip that also included Solskjaer's wife. She would only be involved where his family are concerned and where something other than staying in Molde is at stake.