No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preben Walle ‏@Ohpebbles

http://bit.ly/KjBnXq | Here's Ole and Silje walking over to the airplane. Something is happening, but I have no idea what..

Is that Randy's jet then?

No its Røkke's jet, going to Gardermoen airport in Oslo. But maybe PF/RL or both are in Oslo to talk to OGS and Røkke.

"Rumours are still to be substantiated that Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner alighted the aircraft at 15:30 CET. Reports suggest that he was topless from the waist up in camouflage body-paint, carrying a burlap sack, 2 metres of rope and gripping a bowie knife between his teeth. With a manic look on his face, he stopped at the foot of the stairs to sniff the air, upon catching OGS' scent, he sprinted off on all fours before camera crews could secure an image"

I wouldn't trust Google Translate.

Molde representatives now say they are unaware of any meeting between Røkke and Solskjær today. They also confirm that they have not recieved any approach from Villa. So, Solskjær is traveling on Røkkes jet without the club informed.

Molde representatives now say they are unaware of any meeting between Røkke and Solskjær today. They also confirm that they have not recieved any approach from Villa. So, Solskjær is traveling on Røkkes jet without the club informed.

Are you trying to say Solskjaer has hijacked the plane?

Who you gonna call

passenger57-003.jpg

If that is the case then I think this is all much ado about nothing. I think Randy would do things through the Club.

Are you trying to say Solskjaer has hijacked the plane?

Who you gonna call

passenger57-003.jpg

Blade! Ready to die?............I was born ready really bad person!