No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely Lerner wouldn't have gone home if it wasn't signed , sealed and delivered ?

I think the opposite. He would only stay until it was signed, sealed & delivered. He's gone because his work is done IMHO.

which is the same as what I posted and not the opposite :-)

I was suitably chastised further up the thread.

tbf I didn't think the chastising went far enough so I thought I'd repeat it :P

I disagree. I feel the chastising hadn't gone far enough, and ought to have been repeated.

surely Lerner wouldn't have gone home if it wasn't signed , sealed and delivered ?

I think the opposite. He would only stay until it was signed, sealed & delivered. He's gone because his work is done IMHO.

I disagree. I feel the chastising hadn't gone far enough, and ought to have been repeated.
:lol: Funny f*cker eh? :)

Ole's comment that he wanted to show respect doesn't really tie in with Randy sending a jet over to collect him. I think they're playing it down.

Not sure it is OGS that you all want. I think what you got excited about was not the man but the fact that it was a new name, new is always exciting. Someone different from what we have had before, not Mcleish. Not saying that he wont come, or that he will come, just saying I think a lot of people got swept up in something here

:D:D

In all honesty it seems like a polite thanks, but no from Ole Gunnar. Suggesting a prelim 'chat' out of respect to Villa and no announcement of rejection. Why would RL fly him and wife (supposedly) over in his jet, meet him then fly back to the U.S.A for a chat? :(

Interesting take from someone on H&V

I don't think people should be negative. I reckon they have informally shaken hands and it'll be made official Monday. We flew him over in a private jet? The 'informal discussions' comment is probably just politics to get him threw the league game over there.

Have to say I hope that's the case.

Why would Lerner fly back home if he didnt have his man though. Does not make sense. Points to an announcement next week to me. Ole is gone back to tie up a few loose ends in Norway and will be back next week. Very strange goings on though.