Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

No thanks, or wishes for the best from me.He spent a decade turning up 5-6 times a season (not even that, last season).

**** off you lazy shit, and never set foot in Villa Park again. 

It takes some doing to be a local lad, who stays with the club for so long to be utterly hated, instead of being considered a legend, but it's all his own doing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, useless said:

I think Di Matteo mentioned in the Press Conference that he'll be making his final decision on the players he wants and doesn't want today. So could just be that he's been told that he's not going to play a part rather than him actually finding himself a new team to play for.

Seems plausible.

He's probably deluded enough to think he can make it public and the fans will actually care and try to pressure RDM to select him again.

I don't mean to burst the collective bubble here but might these posts be Gabby trying to be funny? If it's a windup for the 'haters' he has mentioned before?

Underlining Gabby's whole career is a total lack of professionalism and an arrogance borne out of having an IQ no higher than a sea cucumber. The latter point means I won't trust a word that he writes or says - he doesn't know what time of f-ing day it is let alone his contractual situation.

• Like 1

Well it's a shame because of how long he has been with us however i guess it's time for him to move on.

For whatever reason i felt that he could do a good job for us in the Championship, maybe because he is our leading premiership goalscorer and he is under 30. 

But i guess this says A LOT about his current condition mentally and physically, RDM, Steven Clarke, Kevin Bond & even Marchesi must have really came to the conclusion that Gabby does not have a future at our club and even this league. 

I was one of those fans that felt that he would quickly diminish into the lower leagues once he lost his pace if he didn't work on other aspects of his footballing ability. This has happened a lot quicker than i thought it would..

Neil Moxley wrote on twitter.that he's asked the club and he's going nowhere (or words to that affect). But now seems to have changed his mind and said 'as you will guys'. So not sure what's going on.

Â