Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I see people have mentioned Gabby has yet to score but Weimann has and he has been **** shite this season. Gabby has been one of our best players this season and to suggest that he is dropped and Weimann is played in the hole against spurs is ludicrous. 

None of Benteke, Weimann or Agbonlahor played in the 4-0 thrashing by Tottenham to suggest any of those 3 are left out is ridiculous.

Imho neither Gabby or Weimann are good enough.Don't score enough goals. don't create enough.

I said i would have tried to get Remy on loan in the summer, hopefully N'Zog comes back as he was in his Wigan days, and Tonev develops, but neither Gabby or Weimann will advance us.

Imho neither Gabby or Weimann are good enough.Don't score enough goals. don't create enough.

I said i would have tried to get Remy on loan in the summer, hopefully N'Zog comes back as he was in his Wigan days, and Tonev develops, but neither Gabby or Weimann will advance us.

Nonsense. Gabby is a brilliant, pacey, creative player who scores important goals and is a bona fide Villa fan and Villa legend.

Weimann is a 22 yo promising striker going through a slight dip in form.

No it was the forwards that kept us up last season. Our front 3 is the strength of our team!

Gabby won't advance us? Because Gabby wasn't in the first team in the most successful period of our recent history under O Neill was he? 

Cracking idea let's get a striker in that we can't keep and pay him a fortune for it, and also bring the zog back and hope he plays like he did at Wigan. They can also speak French to each other. You're going straight to the top son, straight to the top, Moyes better watch out.

Gabby is an incredibly important player for us in away games, when we win away which we do frequently he usually is a big part of that. He should be one of the first names on the teamsheet for away games.

I was just questioning his impact on home games.

Worst post in the history of VillaTalk!!

• Like 1

Did you see my relegation thread?

Jesus, Gabby and Andi won't improve us, but Nzigbia and Tonev might wtf

Totally agree!!

Gabby and Weimann 1 lge goal this year.That's good enough?

I hope i'm wrong, but Gabby and Weimann should have scored yday, keep playing to the standard of yday, and we will waste Bentekes legacy,Yday , you could argue was the 1st Villa team post-Benteke, and it was completely unispiring, we was playing Hull, and what did Gabby and Weimann do?

Gabby might have a good game occasionaly, and bar Dalian Atkinson , is the most frustrating player i have see down VP.He has it all but does'nt do enough, whats his goal scoring record, 1 in 4?

I hope i'm wrong, but Gabby and Weimann should have scored yday, keep playing to the standard of yday, and we will waste Bentekes legacy,Yday , you could argue was the 1st Villa team post-Benteke, and it was completely unispiring, we was playing Hull, and what did Gabby and Weimann do?

Gabby might have a good game occasionaly, and bar Dalian Atkinson , is the most frustrating player i have see down VP.He has it all but does'nt do enough, whats his goal scoring record, 1 in 4?

He offers more to the team than his goals and he stood up and did the business when it mattered at the back end of last season.

Gabby's won 2 penalties and 2 assists this season. He's caused more problems than anyone going forward. Yes he needs to find his shooting boots, but I think they will come.

• Like 2

Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same games as I am. Gabby's been hugely important to us this season (and last season). He has two assists and won the two penalties at Arsenal. His pace consistently causes problems for opposition defenses, which is what creates almost all of our chances.

I expect that from a midfielder Oaks, from an attacker i would have expected 2/3 goals from each Gabby and Weimann, and 2/3 assists.

When towards the end of the season , they was all getting goals, i had visions of Gray-Little-Deehan, i really hope thet get to that level, but i'm not convinced.I thought 3/4 years ago that Gabby would be Englands CF, but for me he has'nt developed.As i say, i hope i'm wrong, i really like Weimann as well, but yday was dire.

I expect that from a midfielder Oaks, from an attacker i would have expected 2/3 goals from each Gabby and Weimann, and 2/3 assists.

When towards the end of the season , they was all getting goals, i had visions of Gray-Little-Deehan, i really hope thet get to that level, but i'm not convinced.I thought 3/4 years ago that Gabby would be Englands CF, but for me he has'nt developed.As i say, i hope i'm wrong, i really like Weimann as well, but yday was dire.

7 league games in bro, take a chill pill.

You really notice how much we miss Gabby when he's not playing. He's a player we simply need on the pitch, and he is capable of doing something out of nothing. Whether it be win a penalty, get an assist or the odd goal. He's a player who needs to play. 

Without doubt doubt he should have had a couple of goals, he's getting a few chances, but remember the opposition we've been playing.

Yes I could argue and I will. Our team "post-Benteke" as you put it, will obviously be different as we'll have got 30-40m for him, some of which would be invested in new players. 

Edited by KjParton

Â