Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I don't think he is aiming that at gays and faggots. He just calling people gay and faggots. Obz still no need for that.

'Faggots' is derogatory, the same as racial slurs. Which I bet my bollocks to a barn dance he would not like and would moan like baby at.

Edited by neil3241

Can someone clarify exactly what Gabby has said, and why he has issues with Lernerslostit.

Thanks.

Lernerslosit kept slagging Agbonlahor off (and the whole team, and Lambert at that..), Gabby replied, Lernerslostit then claimed he isn't real then Gabby just went off  :wacko:

People keep talking about his keek account but all i ever see is someone else recording gabby, i think that the fact nobody at villa follows him and hes constantly getting deleted off there tells me it isnt him. If it is him he's thicker than i first thought.

People keep talking about his keek account but all i ever see is someone else recording gabby, i think that the fact nobody at villa follows him and hes constantly getting deleted off there tells me it isnt him. If it is him he's thicker than i first thought.

The one of him sitting outside Bodymoor saying he doesn't want to go to work is blatantly taken by him.

Â