Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1. Just downloaded keek purely to follow @GABBY11A

Retweeted by Gabriel Agbonlahor
    Expand
  2. From now on I'm not even responding to fools. Straight block

Expand
  3. @ciaranjboyle off on 1 off what mate? I'm sitting with my feet up watching nutty professor eating pineapple. I'm great right now

4. I love my family friends and aston villa, everything else is just background noise!! ✌

Expand
  5. Say wat u like anyway just don't tweet me in it. I don't share ur views!

Expand
  6. You bought a season ticket so u have the right to abuse people? Do u buy a train ticket then go nuts at the driver if its delayed

Expand

1. Other than tax and NI ur not forced to pay for anything. If u don't want to watch football stay indoors and watch cbbc

Expand
  2. As long as your family is happy healthy and not hungry dont worry yourself about other people or where their occupation takes them!

Expand
  3. Just sending guys abuse on twitter like that's standard everyday behaviour. Who are u hyping for? And for what

Expand
  4. Just because u support a football team or enjoy something not everyone on earth thinks the same about those things

Expand
  5. Sometimes I really wonder if guys on twitter live in a different universe or that island from Lost

Expand
  6. RT @JmeBBK: You lot fuel me, love you, even the pricks. Block you but love you same way.

Expand
  7. RT martinlaurence7: Gabby Agbonlahor completed 81.2% of his pass attempts last season -- is that ok for a winger?

football players don't work like majority of us. They don't have a 9-5pm job. They consider football as work as that is all they know as work from a young age.

Some are ungrateful to play a beautiful game for work.. and be paid more in a week than some do in a year.

On the flipside I can understand them wanting to change jobs if its not working out or the atmosphere is not good. There is a lot more to it than just training.

So I can understand both sides of the story.

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

He also deleted a tweet that said he understands fans getting upset but there is no need for the abuse and that we should leave that to the noses.  haha legend

I wanted to favourite that one, but his account is protected! 

Same guys are saying people who hand in 6 transfer requests in 1 season are being treated unfairly.

That is one he deleted, I favourited it so can still see it even though its gone.

I quoted that back to him referring to Bent and he blocked me!

I really, really like Gabby. If we had won that cup final, or achieved anything of note in the past ten years I think Gabby would be someone already seen as a Villa hero, one of the very best, and if we do actually achieve anything other than staying up in the next couple of years I think he still will be.

Those players who get remembered are often those who have won something - Gabby, with the bit of bad luck, bad management and bad owner decisions hasn't managed that. But the bloke has come up big whenever needed over the past few years, and when the important games come up, and Gabby is fit, he has a say in how the game goes.

He doesn't get sent off in games where we need eleven players on the pitch. He scores the goals in local derbies (remember the celebrations after his last minuter at the Sty?) - and he scores the goals in games when we need them most. He won the game against West Ham to keep us up in the bizarre Houiller/MacCallister time and he won that all important game at Norwich with a goal of serious quality - if he'd scored that for one of the fashionable teams it'd been up there for goal of the season.

Through the youth ranks, a one club man who, rarely for this club, wasn't interested in moving on at an early age when he had a bright future ahead of him. Towards the end of last season it looked like he may have regained some of the pace that he lost in his 'bulking up' period.

Certainly a player who the younger ones should be looking up to.

Good post, I hope he signs an extension on his current deal but I believe this will be left until next summer as he still has about two years to run on this one!

Hopefully he can get over this injury and start the season well for us! He needs to do it over the period of the season and not for just a couple of months either before or after Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Gabby involved tonight. Looked a little like Benteke against Luton, certainly still finding his legs and his touch but nice to see him back in the fold all the same. All in all our injury worries are easing slowly! Hope it can remain as such! 

Â