General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

All a little too quiet for my liking, hopefully things should pick up this week. I don't think I can take another like last week if I’m honest! Might start to wear pants on my head, pencils up my nose and randomly shout out WIBBLE!!!

Forget the Times crap has anyone mentioned getting Glen Hoddle?

Ticks all the box's, cheap, available, hasn't managed a club in years, nutty as a fruit cake.............oh maybe not as he hasn't relegated a club.

Go the Hod!

I don't buy that we've offerend contract to Martinez, or even been in contact with Wigan since DW obviously would've been blabbing about it already in the media.

My guess is that if we have been in contact with Martinez it has been through his agents or via "informal discussions", so that Whelan hasn't got the opportunity to stick his bib in.

It may be too that Martinez realizes what a sack of knob-cheese his employer is and is being very careful with what he is filtering back to Whelan.

Wouldn't mind Rafa to be fair, think Martinez is holding out as he'd prefer the plop job, not even convinced we've contacted Wigan as stated as DW would be screaming from the roof tops! Really have no clue the avenues we're going down at the minute as they're keeping their cards very close to their chest.

Ticks all the box's, cheap, available, hasn't managed a club in years, nutty as a fruit cake.............oh maybe not as he hasn't relegated a club.

Go the Hod!

Didn't he relegate wolves ?

It may be too that Martinez realizes what a sack of knob-cheese his employer is and is being very careful with what he is filtering back to Whelan.
Never realised anyone ever went to the trouble of placing knob cheese in bulk storage units, but I think you're right about Martinez being careful.

Never realised anyone ever went to the trouble of placing knob cheese in bulk storage units, but I think you're right about Martinez being careful.

You've heard of the milk lakes and cheese mountains in the EU haven't you? Its a natural progression for those pesky Eurocrats.

You've heard of the milk lakes and cheese mountains in the EU haven't you? Its a natural progression for those pesky Eurocrats.

:) Not to be found in 50lb sacks then.

:) Not to be found in 50lb sacks then.

You never heard of the Big Yellow Smegg Storage before?

Well Thursday is the deadline for 0% finance and getting your tickets at last seasons prices. I wonder if this will have an affect? I dont know why but I really feel that although anyone will be better than AM the thought of RM does not excite me in the slightest.

After the recent Carlos interview there sounds like there is problems at board level too which dont help.

Go the Hod!

Didn't he relegate wolves ?

Nope never made the play offs, he did draw 34 of his 76 league games in charge and in his only full season at the club they only scored 50 goals in 46 league games in the championship. Why his name keeps being banded about is completely and utterly beyond me.