PAUL MCGRATH - vote for in 20 yrs of premier league team

mikeyp102

team.

As some of you may know the premierleague is in it's 20th year and as such voting is being organised to arrange best teams/players/goals etc...

As expected our club doesn't get a mention in most of the voting options as these are predominately led by teams who have won stuff (bar the odd few, mainly media darlings)...however, GOD is placed within the options for a defender within the team of 20 yrs...I dont expect him to be placed because outside of our club he very rarely gets mentioned as one of the greats...Would be good if we all voted for though to get him in...

(takes the mind off mc and relegation for a few minutes anyway)

haha just done it before seeing it here

some of the goals / celebrations / saves are shit and then some of the player selections are mind boggling, glen johnson best RB in the last 20 years?

expect liverpool and utd fans to stop this being a sensible vote anyway

I did vote but lets face it, it's a Sky 4 popularity contest, McGrath, the best centre back in British football isn't going to beat the likes of Rio Redinand, purely because of the number of plastic fans who will be voting as well.

Just voted for God.

The most vomit inducing part of this voting is the fact they have included Alex Ferguson and Brian Kidd in 'Celebration of the last 20 yrs'. If I recall this was the day we were drawing 0-0 at home to Coventry and they were cheating there way to a 2-1 victory, secured in the 8th minute of injury time, as they moved ahead of us in the title race.

Where's Dalian's goal against Wimbledon and the susequent umbrella celebration? rocket polishers.

the matches are shit.

lots of goals but honestly not that amazing matches. I mean the Portsmouth-Reading one was just rubbish bar lots of crappy defending.

in the goalkeepers just noted we've had 4 of the nominations play here, not all that bad and I've voted for one of them!

on right backs - good lord - very revealing of a lack of outstanding candidates, had to hold my nose and vote for mr g neville, in general voting for too many United players here :(

Agree with others, some of the goals/saves they've included shouldn't be in there. Sorry, but Rooney's bicycle kick is no way better than, say, Atkinson's goal vs Wimbledon.

In fact it's not even the best bicycle kick, Tricky Trevor Sinclair's was way better.

Agree with others, some of the goals/saves they've included shouldn't be in there. Sorry, but Rooney's bicycle kick is no way better than, say, Atkinson's goal vs Wimbledon.

In fact it's not even the best bicycle kick, Tricky Trevor Sinclair's was way better.

Petrov vs Derby was missed out.

Merson vs Everton.

It's like one of those "Top 50 Goals" programmes on TV, at number 46 you'll have some brilliant goal followed by 10 tap ins that are apparently 'better'.

Done it but agreed its not a great list of choices.

No Keown for best defender?

Beckham's hit and hope from the half-way line as best goal?

Two games from this season as the best ever? (The Arsenal 8-2 was just farcical defending not a great game, just a goal every 7 minutes)

Â