PAUL MCGRATH - vote for in 20 yrs of premier league team

mikeyp102

Sorry Eames, but I think calling a man GOD and using the lords name to refer to someone just because he kicked a ball well is not right.

I will reiterate he was a top player, but lets not go over the top. Anyway I am out, if people dont understand my point I wont waste my time anymore.

Sorry Eames, but I think calling a man GOD and using the lords name to refer to someone just because he kicked a ball well is not right.

I will reiterate he was a top player, but lets not go over the top. Anyway I am out, if people dont understand my point I wont waste my time anymore.

vlcFL.gif

I will reiterate he was a top player, but lets not go over the top.

We're not using the lord's name to refer to someone else.

We are using the lord's name to refer to him.

Paul Mcgrath is God. God is Paul McGrath.

What part of this don't you understand?

PaulMcGrathGod.png

Amen

Thats a little narrowminded wouldn't you say. You make the assumption that the Christian description of God matches my own.

Perhaps I do actually worship St. Paul of Ireland. Maybe I have a small shrine to Him at home and pray daily. Perhaps he IS my lord.

Doesn't YOUR religion teach tolerance of others? Perhaps maybe you should abide by the teachings of YOUR religion and leave me to practice mine, free from your judgement. Lest ye be judged and all that.

:thumb:

vlcFL.gif

Tissues, more like. Yum.

Oh and... yay! Religion!

No Sir, that bridge has been burnt.

That says everything Troony. It's ok we all make mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, fair play to Neville, he played consistently in a team regularly winning competitions for donkeys......but to disregard Richards as a footballer and not to be in awe of his athletic ability is IMO a bit naive.

Surely these selections should be about ability rather than who won what the most.

Gary Neville a better footballer than Michah Richards?

Do me a favour love.(Richard Keys)

Is that what the poll is about?

I don't thin kit is purely based on the peak of their ability. I think for an all time premiership XI, when it's celebrating 20 years of the premier league, you have to consider things like longevity, and character and influence.

Bergkamp was better than Cantona, but I'd have Cantona in over Bergkamp.

Richards might be better than Neville.

Bale might be better than Giggs. But how can you not include Giggs in an Premier League XI?!

Obviously it's all opinion, but in a poll like this, I don't think you should base it purely on talent.

Ok, it's not purely based on talent, that much is obvious with the inclusion of Steve Stone. However, why would they even bother to add current players in their early twenties?

And, no, Bale is not better than Giggs.

Â