Champions League Semi Finals

andykeenan

both Mascherano and Puyol are on yellows and going with the fact Drogba is a big lad, I'm surprised Pique isn't starting but I reckon at some point they will go 3 at the back and Puyol is better in full back areas than Pique/Mascherano and quite frankly Mascherano has been far better than Pique in that main CB spot this season so deserves the nod.

Apart that, nothing to debate really, maybe Pedro/Cuenca in for Fabregas but that's about it.

I think it'll be 1-2 Barcelona.

Anyone watching the build up notice Roy "I never smile" Keane's face when Southgate was asked how he would handle Messi?????

If not do yourself a favour and rewind its a classic, if I ever meet Roy Keane I'm going to ask him what he was thinking at that moment.

Anyone watching the build up notice Roy "I never smile" Keane's face when Southgate was asked how he would handle Messi?????

If not do yourself a favour and rewind its a classic, if I ever meet Roy Keane I'm going to ask him what he was thinking at that moment.

Great spot. :crylaugh:

Great spot. :crylaugh:

I deserve a Ron Atkinson spotters badge for that one!

I'm just happy that someone else got to enjoy it. :D

Decent game. Brilliant goal from Chelsea, Lampard's pass was a beauty!

Drogba is doing well, interspersed with being an absolute vagina. In a game vs Barca, if you manage to be the biggest diver/injury faker on the pitch you've done something truly special.

Â