Champions League Semi Finals

andykeenan

Barca haters going to come out with the conspiracy bullshit about the red card then?

It was a correct red card. Terry is a thug who thought he could get away with it.

Story of his life.

They probably will, but it was a clear red card. Fair play to the assistant for spotting it (although I'm sure the masses will insist those extra officials don't do anything just because they don't wave their "wand" around)

Love them or loathe them but that was an awesome performance by CHelsea. Every player played wonderful exception being Terry and Cahill(injury).

If only we defended so bravely

Really impressive performance. Good to see Barca properly knobbled by a team simply defending and dealing with everything they offered, and a 10-man team at that. And it became much easier to feel magnanimous about Chelsea's accomplishment with that word removed Terry off the field.

Impossible to feel very inspired, though, considering I was watching it simultaneously with our Bolton game. Chelsea's performance was like the antithesis of our whole season. Neville said something like 'the most spirited performance you'll see from an English team' - I wonder if anyone will ever say that about Villa any time this decade.

Â