Champions League Semi Finals

andykeenan

2 good games to look forward to. Wouldnt right off Bayen but be El clasico derby in the final. Chelsea have to get decent result at home if there gonna get through

Tuesday

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid Sky

Wedsnesday

Chelsea v Barca ITV 1

2nd Leg

Tuesday

Barca v Chelsea Sky

Wednesday

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid ITV 1

Is it on the radio at all? I'm too poor for sky and too lazy to pub it.

im sure there will be a few links on the web mate.

True, but I'm not sure how relevant results from 20-30 years ago are to tonight's game. I think Madrid will progress and meet Barcelona in the final.

True, but I'm not sure how relevant results from 20-30 years ago are to tonight's game. I think Madrid will progress and meet Barcelona in the final.

I know Jose has repeated said he will see out his contract, however a league and champions league double (beating barca in the final) would surely make him reconsider.

from such a high the only way is down. Jose would surely think that, wouldn't he?

Bayern have hardly set the world alight though. They are now 8 points adrift in the Bundesliga title race with three games to play. They did rest a lot of players this weekend as I guess they accept the league has gone and they are throwing everything at the Champions League while Real Madrid are still fighting on two fronts (with the small matter of Barcelona away in the league this weekend) but I just think Real are a better team than Bayern. I think they have too much firepower too be kept quiet and will score at least one away goal tonight.

I think the Chelsea-Barca game will be quite tight. Unlike Utd in the final last year where Sir Alex mentally put Giggs and Carrick up against Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta, Chelsea are quite strong in the middle of the park and have Mata and Drogba who can create something out of nothing. I haven't seen enough of Bayern this season but I would still back Real against anyone other than Barca.

madrid 4-0 tonight? blimey, maybe in the return but i cant see it tonight, i think 2-1 bayern and the madrid 3-1 in the return

i think if drogba turns up tomorrow they can cause an upset, i would absolutely hate it but ive got a bad feeling about chelsea winning

I would like Bayern to turn Madrid over, but they'll have to play bloody well. I think Bayern are a much better team than some are given them credit though. Yes, they've not had the best season, and Madrid are firm favourites, but I really think Bayern could thrive on being the underdogs, which I doubt they get to be that often.

Nothing is going to get in the way of Uefa's dream final of Barca v Madrid, if a few odd referee decisions are needed to make it happen then I'm sure they will occur

stop stealing my quotes for when Chelsea get ripped off tomorrow :P

Â