Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is difficult to get the right players in January because clubs are either in the relegation fight or the mix for european places and do not want to sell their best players.

So it is all about finding squad players who are available from the big clubs in europe, the premiership or from the championship who want to join the MON and Randy revolution at VP with the hunger, ability or passion to play for our great club

MON has said that he has got irons in the fire already, this being the case I would welcome the signing of any of the following players

Lauren

Bridge

Sidwell

SWP

Gatusso

Darren Bent

Nugent

Defoe

Keane

Saviola

Govou

It is just great to be a villa fan at the moment such positive things coming out of VP these days no more talk just plenty of action.

Long may it continue, keep up the good work MON and Randy.

I reckon Joey Barton would be a good signing, what does everyone else think? A proper person to challenge Gav.

probably around 5m

who would you prefer Barton or Nolan ?

Neither

Are you kidding me? :shock:

Nolan is the dogs bollocks. I can understand why people wouldn't want Barton (he's a word removed), but I fail to see why you would say no to Nolan.

I reckon Joey Barton would be a good signing, what does everyone else think? A proper person to challenge Gav.

probably around 5m

who would you prefer Barton or Nolan ?

Neither

Are you kidding me? :shock:

Nolan is the dogs bollocks. I can understand why people wouldn't want Barton (he's a word removed), but I fail to see why you would say no to Nolan.

LOL, sorry i always find it hard to believe when someone calls a player 'the dogs bollox' i think i'd like a reason arguement, Personally i don't think Nolan would take McCann's place, think Nolan's position is covered by a better player (petrov)

MON must be making enquiries at this stage I would think.

He wont be waiting until Jan 1 to pick the phone up. I would think some deals will be lined up well in advance

I am really hoping this is true, since that would be another thing that Randy would to do differently to DD. I makes sence strike the deals as soon as possible, so that we can have the players here 1. Jan and avoid all the rumours and media fuss and get on with the game. It would make MON a lot leasser stressed than some of his fellow managers.

He prob wanys a move to Scotland though, as his wife is Scottish.

Prob had enough of the sunshiiiine in Italy.

I understand that he promised the rangers chairman he would return at some stage, which is what the chairman has told the press.

If its true hopefully he will come to us and then go back to rangers when he is old and washed up- i.e still good for that league.

Apparently MON wants Angel to continue with the penalties. He is always the best in the training ground.

And, apparently MON will keep Angel as his main striker in the future. Baros will be the one out the door and we are looking for a left winger, a right winger and a central midfielder to bulid up the game around Angel. More crosses from the wings is MON's first choice when january comes. The plan is simple: Play the ball up to Angel, then a one or two touch from him out on the wings. Then the wingers will get the cross in to Angel to put them away.

Someone whispered this in the corridores...