-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------Bent-------------Baros/Agbonlahor---------

Now that is a team and half IMO

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way i would spend money on Milner we should forget him, yeah he stood out cause the rest of the team at the time where shit, James Milner is an average player, ,we now should be trying to get someone a little bit better than Milner and the only option is SWP in my opinion!

I guess its all down to opinions. I think Milner is a great prospect. He's not the finished article yet but could turn out to be a fantastic player. I think he is worth the risk.

Maloney from Celtic is a good shout. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? Perhaps MON can get a deal sorted? The Barcodes are struggling as well.....perhaps we could make a cheeky bid for Scott Parker?

sidwell, maloney and neill all out of contract at the end of season we could get all of them for cut price

neill would be tricky because of liverpool but we could try

Sidwell has been mentioned a couple of times but from what I saw yesterday I don't think he's good enough. I know it's a bit harsh from me to judge him from one game but he didn't look that good. Yes, good enough for a midtable team or newcomers but still not good enough for the top and I hope that's where we aim. And this is not a personnel dig at you, Sam, just an opinion and your were the last post about him and that's why I chose that one.

I reckon Joey Barton would be a good signing, what does everyone else think? A proper person to challenge Gav.

probably around 5m

No thanks, he is a rocket polisher who would affect team spirit and his brother is a murderer!

Oh yeah, he ain't all that great either!

Robbie would welcome another goal at Villa Park as we bid to become the first team to beat a Villa side turned around by Martin O'Neill

"They are unbeaten and that speaks volumes but being a Celtic fan, I knew what Martin O'Neill was all about and he's done a fantastic job at Villa," added Robbie. "I have great admiration and respect for him.

"He was tremendous at Celtic and so far he's done the same at Villa.

"I've heard from a lot of players what he's all about, not just the lads with Ireland and every player who has played for him has talked about how much they've loved playing under him.

"Villa is a massive club, the right man is in charge and we know it will be difficult. However, we've plenty of confidence after winning the last couple of games and we'll look to continue that on Saturday."

Robbie Keane anyone?

Robbie would welcome another goal at Villa Park as we bid to become the first team to beat a Villa side turned around by Martin O'Neill

"They are unbeaten and that speaks volumes but being a Celtic fan, I knew what Martin O'Neill was all about and he's done a fantastic job at Villa," added Robbie. "I have great admiration and respect for him.

"I've heard from a lot of players what he's all about, not just the lads with Ireland and every player who has played for him has talked about how much they've loved playing under him.

"Villa is a massive club, the right man is in charge and we know it will be difficult. However, we've plenty of confidence after winning the last couple of games and we'll look to continue that on Saturday."

Robbie Keane anyone?

Would take him without a millisecond of hesitation. And he was on the bench yesterday, so who knows? :)

Robbie Keane anyone?

Would take him without a millisecond of hesitation. And he was on the bench yesterday, so who knows? :)

Keane needs regular football, he showed what he can do in the 2nd half of last season when playing regularly. Why Jol picks Defoe ahead of him beats me! Always admired Keane and looks like he wouldnt take too much convincing. But Spurs wouldnt want to sell.