Weekends football 6/8 April

andykeenan

I'd never rule it out, but it would surprise me if he went back. The team needs a huge overhaul, and Jose would have to be the man to get rid of the players he signed. By all accounts he is still big mates with the likes of Terry, Lampard & Drogba. He wont want to come in as a hatchet man, will he?

Phil McNulty ‏ @philmcnulty

Roberto Mancini says he will "probably" try to sell Mario Balotelli in the summer. Problem might be finding someone to buy him.

There have been a couple of stories floating about of late saying Inter are keen to re-sign him. They could certainly do with some young players.

Mancini won't get sacked, there owners seem more balanced than abromovich and they will back him again. As I said earlier he will clear out the players that aren't up to winning the league. arsenals lightweight midfield dominated the game, milner & Barry are good players, but they won't win you titles.

Mancini won't get sacked, there owners seem more balanced than abromovich and they will back him again. As I said earlier he will clear out the players that aren't up to winning the league. arsenals lightweight midfield dominated the game, milner & Barry are good players, but they won't win you titles.
Would absolutely love to see Milner and Barry discarded by City.

Would absolutely loved to Milner and Barry discarded by City.

I have no problem with Milner winning something with them, but can't stand the idea of Barry winning anything, definitly don't want to see him come away from there with a prem winners medal.

Young was hated by a number of other clubs fans during his time with us for his playacting and the like (and he certainly was disliked by a few Villa fans for it too - I certainly got fed up of the once-per-match shin holding hobble by the time he left, and didn't approve of his falling over either). I think at Manchester United he's being given more opportunities to do and has more exposure of doing it thanks to his current club getting more air time than just about anyone else.

Yesterdays antics would be something I'd be ashamed of, it's one of the more blatant, obvious and cynical examples of diving I can remember.

I have no problem with Milner winning something with them, but can't stand the idea of Barry winning anything, definitly don't want to see him come away from there with a prem winners medal

Barry did a lot more for thsi football club than Milner and though he put in a transfer request and did a crap interview he deserves a lot moer respect than he gets

Spurs losing, they might blow Champions League qualification at this rate as the clubs chasing them are all in great form.

Â