Weekends football 6/8 April

andykeenan

Norwich look a far more solid side than Swansea. Swansea just pass it around the back and don't advance. As 'refreshing' as their style is, I see them being broken up over the summer. Or January. I reckon Norwich will hang around for a fair few years

I see Swansea going down next season, teams will find them out similar to when Reading had a good 1st season. also lack goals especially if they dont sign Sigurdsson

Although possibly what you say may be right, arguably when they spend money on players who can progress the way they play they will only improve? Players more clinical in final third. If they dominate games like they did vs Newcastle but also add players who can hurt teams then they have a great chance of continuing to progress. I always find teams with certain identities do better in this league and that's what they have, a way of playing that can be hurt but also can be built upon and improved. I hope it's improved and I think it just may be.

Also perplexed how Pienaar didn't have a free kick given against him for what we'd call in the schoolyard 'obstruction'.

Â