Weekends football 6/8 April

andykeenan

If Citeh fail to pick up 3 points out of their next 2 matches (WBA at home and Norwich away), ManUre could secure the title on Sunday........ against us!!!!!! (AMc would be sooo pleased!)

I am expecting them to beat Wigan midweek and then us!

Citeh have been crap since Tevez resurfaced. I can see this implosion affecting them next season.

I don't think Mankini will be there to see it happen!

He's a good manager not a great manager IMO. I was surprised they went for him with their resources.

Who will get Ci£y job ?

WH3Gk.jpg

Jose imo. I think he will leave Real Madrid this summer even if he wins the League and European double. He has a love affair with the English media and made a point of them seeing him buy a house in London a couple of months ago. City is a perfect challenge for him, if he is successful there he will be seen in the same light as he is seen by Chelsea and Inter fans, rather than being seen as just another manager like he will be by Real fans regardless of how well he does. Fergie isnt ready to leave Manchester United, Spurs arent a big enough club and they always say that you should never go back, which possibly rules out Chelsea. Manchester City will give him unlimited money and he is definitely the best man for the job from their point of view.

Trying to get on Bluemoon for the lulz and it's asking me to register. :|
Probably to stop people like you going there for the lulz.

What was Mario's first booking for? He didn't do anything did he? Not that sky will mention it.
He got it for kicking Sagna five minutes before half time. I'm not sure whether it was for that challenge in particular or for persistent fouling.

Trying to get on Bluemoon for the lulz and it's asking me to register. :|

Probably to stop people like you going there for the lulz.

We are currently experiencing a spike in traffic. Access is temporarily restricted to registered users.

Seems I'm not the only one. :)

I don't know about Jose - for some bizarre reason, with ManUre winning their 20th title and overtaking Liverpool, I can see Fergie stepping down and Mourinho taking over the reigns.

Then again, Jose and Citeh are also a good fit!

United overtook Liverpool last season when they won their 19th title. Cant see Fergie quitting in the summer either, I think he wants another Champions League title.

Taggart stated he was doing at least another 2 years. I'd like to see Jose back in England but I'd rather he didn't go to Citeh. When QIA buy us he can come to B6.

Â