Weeekends football 31 March/1 April

andykeenan

They'll be up for it against Barca. It was subdued tonight.

Up for it? Yes.

Destroyed? Also yes.

There midfield could not control possession one jot tonight, imagine what Barca will do. Chelsea couldn't beat Barca at their peak powers, this team is nowhere near.

I'll repeat that if Bendtner had put that chance away late on at the Nou Camp Arsenal would've went through. Barca are not unbeatable.

I'll repeat that if Bendtner had put that chance away late on at the Nou Camp Arsenal would've went through. Barca are not unbeatable.

if RVP had stayed on pitch i think Arsenal would have won last year

This is a pretty poor Chelsea side, I just don't see how Chelsea will go through. Possession stats will be ridiculous from the way I've seen Chelsea play, even like tonight before the sending off, possession was all Benfica. Not to say Chelsea won't be improved but have they got the quality to defend for 90 minutes and also have a finish on the limited breaks they will have?

I'm not sure, I think it'll be about 5/6-1 on aggregate.

Chelsea should've gone through 3 years ago. They didn't beat Barcelona because of the ridiculous refereeing.

Agreed. BUt this Barca side is even better than that. And Chelsea are considerably poorer.

I'd be shocked if Chelsea go through.

El Classico final I would think (although I'd love to see Bayern there)

Not a chance of the refs allowing Chelsea to beat Barca.

Yep you read that right.

welcome Jose.

not suggesting big teams get favourable decisions are we Trent? :D

Actually i agree, but feel a dodgy ref won't be the only reason chelsea get smashed.

Â