Weeekends football 31 March/1 April

andykeenan

Zatman, you only see things through the anti-Barcelona agenda you have. For some reason

I dont like their attitude that everybody has to play their way and labelling inferior teams who get results of them while not attacking as anti-football, the diving, tapping up, surrounding of referees. also the PR they get as creating a team from Academy while ignoring massive fees they have paid. At least at Real MAdrid they know they are word removeds :P

Ive always said Xavi was best player in the world so not always anti-barcelona ;)

I don't get it, why are these refs all so interested in Barca winning?

Football's top lot are interested in money and only money. Not just UEFA either, do you really think Qatar/Russia are more suitable than USA/England for a World Cup? But they get more money in the pockets so what the hell.

Yeah, imagine the billions that UEFA would lose if Barcelona didn't get the final.

Remind me how they would lose money if it were Milan in the semi-final rather than Barcelona?

I like Barca - and I want them to win normally (not tonight though!), but I've lost interest in the way they play. They were much more exciting when they had Ronaldinho and Henry, Eto and Xavi pulling the strings - it's just lifeless now, get it to messi, hope you can pull a 1-2 on the edge of the box to get a tap in - rinse and repeat..

As a spectical now it's just a bit dull. I'm aware you have to play to your strengths, but I'd rather watch Bilbao or Man Utd.

1st penalty - clear penalty

2nd penalty - sorry but it is soft, very soft.

3rd goal - clear goal and Iniesta was onside.

Overall Barcelona deserve it.. can't argue with that.

I agree with your evaluation of the 3 goals, but at 2-1 Milan should've had a penalty at the start of the 2nd half, then at 3-1 had a goal not allowed to stand due to a none-existant handball.

To say that this game has been evenly officiated is, well, wrong.

Football's top lot are interested in money and only money. Not just UEFA either, do you really think Qatar/Russia are more suitable than USA/England for a World Cup? But they get more money in the pockets so what the hell.

Yeah, imagine the billions that UEFA would lose if Barcelona didn't get the final.

Remind me how they would lose money if it were Milan in the semi-final rather than Barcelona?

Bayern vs Lyon was semi final in 2010 and barely got much attention. Hate them or not Barcelona and Real Madrid are the 2 marketable teams

UEFA have this built up for the final by hook or by crook

Bayern vs Lyon was semi final in 2010 and barely got much attention. Hate them or not Barcelona and Real Madrid are the 2 marketable teams

UEFA have this built up for the final by hook or by crook

Trying to find a peice I read about a month ago (just after the draw, whenever that was?) that mentioned how a Madrid-Milan Final was worth 40m euros less than a Madrid-Barca Final. No idea how that is worked out exactly to be honest.

I agree with your evaluation of the 3 goals, but at 2-1 Milan should've had a penalty at the start of the 2nd half, then at 3-1 had a goal not allowed to stand due to a none-existant handball.

earr Robinho missed?

Haha, obviously not comparing ZI to Carroll. He has a great goalscoring record but always looks poor in the games I've seen him.

You must really pick and choose your games then.

There's been about 3 or 4 games all season where he hasn't looked superb.

earr Robinho missed?

My bad, forgot it was a penalty shootout and you can't put the rebound in.

Â