Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Not when they are the same team that essentially signed your own club into relegation over a period of 10 years…

**** em…

If someone tells me they are a Man City fan, I tend to not acknowledge them as even being human anymore…

To be fair that's part of why I'm not overly bothered by man City, apart from on holiday I'm not sure I've ever met a city fan

Liverpool and utd on the other hand are like **** rats and they're 9/10 absolute bell ends

Know a couple of really sound arsenal fans so would take them over the rest

5 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Not when they are the same team that essentially signed your own club into relegation over a period of 10 years…

**** em…

If someone tells me they are a Man City fan, I tend to not acknowledge them as even being human anymore…

How did they sign our relegation? Was other teams challenging top 4 and Everton and Spurs didn't get relegated or Arsenal who City took more players from

Man City didnt force us to hire Lambert and sign duds like Bacuna and Richards etc while becoming a laughing stock. I doubt they cared

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

How did they sign our relegation? Was other teams challenging top 4 and Everton and Spurs didn't get relegated or Arsenal who City took more players from

Man City didnt force us to hire Lambert and sign duds like Bacuna and Richards etc while becoming a laughing stock. I doubt they cared

Every time one of our captains broke into the England squad… City signed them…

Until we got relegated…

and then when we got promoted again…

5 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Every time one of our captains broke into the England squad… City signed them…

Until we got relegated…

and then when we got promoted again…

And? How is that on City

Barry was off to Liverpool before City and Delph really wasnt even good enough for us, a token English signing

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

And? How is that on City

Barry was off to Liverpool before City and Delph really wasnt even good enough for us, a token English signing

How is it not on City??

City actually DID sign Barry… and that opened the floodgates to our downfall… Next was Milner just as we were holding our own… then Delph… and the summer after Delph left, we got relegated…

Like I said… it’s all their fault…

Their owners, their players, their fans and anyone who has ever even remotely liked them are vermin…

I’d rather my kids grew up to be Small Heath fans than one of those blue Manc cockroaches

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

How is it not on City??

City actually DID sign Barry… and that opened the floodgates to our downfall… Next was Milner just as we were holding our own… then Delph… and the summer after Delph left, we got relegated…

Their owners, their players, their fans and anyone who has ever even remotely liked them are vermin…

I’d rather my kids grew up to be Small Heath fans than one of those blue Manc cockroaches

I am sorry you come across as a spoiled child who didnt get his way.. We did the same to Brentford and they won promotion

We caused our own issues

14 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

How is it not on City??

Nah

If you want to go down that route I'd say its more FFP that killed us and continues to do so

Man utds rule to stop man City that actually just **** everyone else

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am sorry you come across as a spoiled child who didnt get his way.. We did the same to Brentford and they won promotion

We caused our own issues

Do I?

I thought i come across more like a pissed off football fan who is sick and tired of the same flat track bullies taking out best players every 4 or so years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Do I?

I thought i come across more like a pissed off football fan who is sick and tired of the same flat track bullies taking out best players every 4 or so years

But again had No problem us flat track bullying Brentford for players

15 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Do I?

You think man City are making a concerted effort to keep us in our place?

Because that's madness

If man City didn't buy those players someone else would

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

You think man City are making a concerted effort to keep us in our place?

Because that's madness

If man City didn't buy those players someone else would

And if someone else had, I wouldn’t have had such a problem with Man City…

but because it was always them, every time? I have a scapegoat to blame for taking all of our captains and facilitating our relegation and the worst period in our recent history…

8 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Like when Ronaldo scored all the goals for United last season or United with Nistelrooy.

I think goal poachers are amazing and very talented but I do think they come with a cost for the team.

Yep. Oh and Sterling with a goal I see.. as I said I think they messed up with Mahrez/Grealish. 

23 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

How is it not on City??

What a load of utter bollocks 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

City may have signed our better players but we potentially didn't have to accept the transfers and it was us who then spent the fees on utter dross.

Delph and Grealish had release clauses but we didnt have to accept a MIlner for Ireland deal

• Sad 1

Â