Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Just now, PaulC said:

Not really it was never a yellow. The ref was conned

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I haven't seen all the replays.

From what I saw he clearly blocked him, but didn't use the elbow or any real force.

Very very harsh to be sent off for.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

when you spend so much money I would expect them to boss games with 9 men

Quite. 

But as we showed last season in the Championship it doesn't really work that way.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Quite. 

But as we showed last season in the Championship it doesn't really work that way.

but we dont have Pep who will revolutionise all of football with his innovative tactics

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

but we dont have Pep who will revolutionise all of football with his innovative tactics

That's true!

We have Bruce (and Di Matteo) that's like playing with 9 men :D

Edited by sne

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Can't believe how much the city fanbase has been diluted. I suppose that's success for you though. It's fair to say there are no glory hunters at villa. 

Because their is no glory lol :hooray:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Just think if those owners had bought us not Man City we'd be calling players like De Bruyne and Sterling crap

Imagine the damage a Aguero & Agbonlahor striker partnership could cause :D

• Like 1

Well that was fun.  Daylight robbery by Everton but only because the huge amount of chances City created were wasted.  On another day it would have been 6-1.  It was hilarious when Rooney scored just as City were turning the screw.  Couldn't have come at a better time.  And Walker's yellows were completely deserved.  The first was studs up and the second was such a calculated shoulder.  He watched him, he watched him, then turns towards the ball knowing his opponent's position and bam, into him with the shoulder.  Dirty **** knew exactly what he was at.  Even with ten men City had the lion's share.  Not many will go there and get a point this season, so fair play to Everton.  They've a good team there.  I thought Holgate handled Sane very well, and then he basically assisted Sterling's equaliser.

Â