Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tevez due back today with his tail between his legs. I hope Mancini isn't contemplating playing him.

You sure? Tevez said yesterday that Mancini treated like a dog! He also basically said the club and Mancini have lied to fans about what has really gone on behind the scenes.

Somehow I never really saw Tevez with his tail between his legs!

Mancini's main priority will be to do what he can to win the league and sod anything else. If that means Tevez playing a part then so be it. He brings something else to the team (if he is fit to slot in which is highly debatable) that they need. I think they have stagnated a lot recently. If he returned along with Yaya and Kolo, that could be the catalyst for them. At the moment they seem to be drifting along and not playing as well which will open the door to Manure in March/April.

Tevez due back today with his tail between his legs. I hope Mancini isn't contemplating playing him.

You sure? Tevez said yesterday that Mancini treated like a dog! He also basically said the club and Mancini have lied to fans about what has really gone on behind the scenes.

Somehow I never really saw Tevez with his tail between his legs!

He thought he'd be chilling in Milan by now not making his way back to rainy Manchester. His oily agent was spouting more rubbish yesterday. I can't wait to see his gormless face when Mancini tells him to get off the bench and warm up. If I was Mancini I'd look and him and click my fingers.

Mancini's main priority will be to do what he can to win the league and sod anything else. If that means Tevez playing a part then so be it. He brings something else to the team (if he is fit to slot in which is highly debatable) that they need. I think they have stagnated a lot recently. If he returned along with Yaya and Kolo, that could be the catalyst for them. At the moment they seem to be drifting along and not playing as well which will open the door to Manure in March/April.

I agree with this. Basically Mancini has realised that Tevez even with his bad attitude is better player then Dzeko and Balotelli. So even though they fell out, he is prepared to play him if it helps them win the league. That is why he is back at the club. Mancini probably doesn´t really want him there, but deep down inside realises he needs him. Balotelli and in particular Dzeko are not consistent enough.

The irony of course is that if Tevez came back raring to go at this stage, he would be an enormous boost for them and he could even be the difference between winning the league or coming second. They've gone stale of late. How much of that is down to losing Yaya is debatable. They could also be going through their inevitable bad run. But getting a player like Tevez into the side with his energy and ability could give them enormous impetus for the run-in and the pariah could turn out to be the biggest player in their run-in, IF it was all to resolve itself.

The irony of course is that if Tevez came back raring to go at this stage, he would be an enormous boost for them and he could even be the difference between winning the league or coming second. They've gone stale of late. How much of that is down to losing Yaya is debatable. They could also be going through their inevitable bad run. But getting a player like Tevez into the side with his energy and ability could give them enormous impetus for the run-in and the pariah could turn out to be the biggest player in their run-in, IF it was all to resolve itself.

He hasn't played since late September or something? He's got to be a fair way off match fitness.

Is it true that Joleon Lescott is a villa fan?

The guy always scores against us its unbelievable talk about a bogey player what was with that stupid celebration as well

He's not a villa fan, he just used to be seen down VP supporting his brother in the youth teams. He supposedly hates us these days because "of the way Villa treated his brother."

He also now holds the record for a defender scoring the most goals against a single club (that be us) with 6.

• 1 month later...

Word is the special one is about to sign a new deal at Madrid. If Guardiola is not interested then I can't see who they could bring in that would take them on further than sticking with Mancini.

Why not? Mourinho is immortal at Chelsea because he was the man who put them on the map. He is immortal at Inter because he won the treble. He will probably be just another manager at Real Madrid no matter what happens and he will be George Lazenby to Fergie's Sean Connery if he goes to United. Mourinho can be immortal at City for the same reasons as he was at Chelsea. It has to be very tempting.

Â