Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

The rumour doing the rounds is that Super Mario was knocked out by one of his teammates in the dressing room :)

Possibly just the usual BS but the Man City comedy rolls on.

One of the teammates was allegedly the club captain if it happened at all. He did look like he was gunning for someone when he was walking off the pitch with Hart.

I think Barry will start to phase out the team now, they will be looking for a replacement.

Have heard this so many times but he still starts every week and has survived De Jong, Pizarro, Milner and even Nasri joining the club

I think people are putting a hell of a lot of emphasis on Balotelli. I don't think he's damaged there season that much. Losing Kompany and not buying another great center back in January was their biggest mistake IMO. I'd say Savic has done far more harm to them then Balotelli has.

African Nations Cup was a blow as well as Yaya was a beast before that and since then hasnt been so influential

I think Barry will start to phase out the team now, they will be looking for a replacement.

Have heard this so many times but he still starts every week and has survived De Jong, Pizarro, Milner and even Nasri joining the club

They are all different to Barry, Pizarro probably being the closest so i'm not surprised.

Silva, who has been their most creative player this season, has gone off the boil recently.

Silva had been carrying an injury for a while and was only playing becasue he was so vital to them. need to buy a capable backup

They are all different to Barry, Pizarro probably being the closest so i'm not surprised.

all different but play in same position

• 1 month later...

Quality response to Fergie saying they wouldn't win the title in his lifetime.

He is a classless clearing in the woods though, they shouldn't even involve him in the celebrations.

Meh, he'll just claim he didn't understand it, it's not like he made it himself, it would have just been thrust at him at some point.

Kompany is a brilliant player and to think for all money spent he cost about 7 million same summer we paid 7.8 for Cuellar.

am also happy for Barry, Zabaleta and Sergio Aguero(the 2 Argies seem like good guys) to win league

Â