Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I thought this was a meme, but he really spent a billion pounds just in the last 5 seasons alone. 

Must be nearly 200 million on full backs alone

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I thought this was a meme, but he really spent a billion pounds just in the last 5 seasons alone. 

yeah and that 5/6 minutes was defending of the lowest order.....bit like us against Wolves.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Classic Grealish blaming over on Blue Moon:

Grealish can't miss that chance to finish the game. Score that and it doesn't matter what happens after that. It has to go in. Dias too slow tracking his man for their first, he should be ahead of him to sniff out the danger and that was a theme with him all night long, I literally said at halftime he needs to tighten up his marking. Second goal comes from Grealish strolling over and putting in a token effort to block the cross, if that's jesus still on the pitch he gets right into him blocks the cross and they get a throw in instead of a game saving goal. 

Extra time, Pep taking off jesus and mahrez before the collapse for Grealish and dinho meant we stood no chance with what we had on the pitch when it went to extra time and no options to change it. Can't really blame Pep for not seeing a total collapse from us but was they neccesary subs? Not for me but we have constantly moaned about him not using his subs. Then dias late once again and gave them the winner.

Thats always been a feature of Jacks game....no defensive instinct in him.

On 19/03/2022 at 12:09, Phil Silvers said:

You literally can't make it up, corruption is everywhere there is big money, some are just really good at it, others think they are above above the law and keep.going strong because they are not held accountable. 

The world is in a bad place. Needs fixing. Sort it out V4E.

No they just buy the Lawyers.

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Grealish can't miss that chance to finish the game. Score that and it doesn't matter what happens after that. It has to go in. Dias too slow tracking his man for their first, he should be ahead of him to sniff out the danger and that was a theme with him all night long, I literally said at halftime he needs to tighten up his marking. Second goal comes from Grealish strolling over and putting in a token effort to block the cross, if that's jesus still on the pitch he gets right into him blocks the cross and they get a throw in instead of a game saving goal. 

Extra time, Pep taking off jesus and mahrez before the collapse for Grealish and dinho meant we stood no chance with what we had on the pitch when it went to extra time and no options to change it. Can't really blame Pep for not seeing a total collapse from us but was they neccesary subs? Not for me but we have constantly moaned about him not using his subs. Then dias late once again and gave them the winner.

the goal keepers studs stopped him scoring, thats just bad luck......failing to close down a cross, is just bad play.....and poor defending for 6 minutes, undone them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Just paid my first visit to that website.

Feel like I need a shower, but found quite a bit of entertainment there

• Haha 1

Â