Wedding venues on a budget

daz316

I think i read somewhere once that Premier Inn do a wedding for £100 !!

As posted above though, think long & hard before you take the plunge with a Russian webmail bride. There are loads of scams going on

If you can pay £2000 cash, I know a really beautiful secret venue and I even have a mate who's licensed to marry you. I reckon he'll do it for free.

Hell we could even continue in the spirit of the courtship and do it over skype if you like (but that's another £200 for the special skype marriage license)

Let me know if your interested and I'll PM you a PO box to send the cash to and we'll get the ball rolling.

:-)

It was me who who suggested we get married, there were no hints at all. We have been together for a year and I DID NOT MEET HER ON THE INTERNET

Do you guys not know anything other than stereotypes, can you try and think there maybe a possibility of it just being love?

Have you ever lived with her?

Marrying someone you have never lived with, is a recipe for disaster (a few weeks at a time doesn't count).

This isn't about stereotypes, it's about you having major issues finding women, obsessing over it, then suddenly you find one, and you want to put a ring on it as soon as possible (yes, a year is soon).

That you were the one who suggested it is really no surprise, I'm pretty sure most people who followed your previous threads will have expected that to be the case. That doesn't make it at all the right decision (and actually makes it quite likely to be the wrong one).

**** love, look at it from an outside point of view and see the warning signs everywhere.

Have you ever lived with her?

Marrying someone you have never lived with, is a recipe for disaster (a few weeks at a time doesn't count).

This isn't about stereotypes, it's about you having major issues finding women, obsessing over it, then suddenly you find one, and you want to put a ring on it as soon as possible (yes, a year is soon).

That you were the one who suggested it is really no surprise, I'm pretty sure most people who followed your previous threads will have expected that to be the case. That doesn't make it at all the right decision (and actually makes it quite likely to be the wrong one).

**** love, look at it from an outside point of view and see the warning signs everywhere.

Must also include at least 6 months of living together.

Being live on skype the whole time doesn't count.

daz316, TheDon tells the truth.

Sometimes being on the outside of the situation, you can see mistakes more clearly.

How about invite her over for a month, and just live with her for that whole month? If it is true love for both of you, then it'll still be there at the end of the month. At least you'll both know one way or the other.

It was me who who suggested we get married, there were no hints at all. We have been together for a year and I DID NOT MEET HER ON THE INTERNET

Do you guys not know anything other than stereotypes, can you try and think there maybe a possibility of it just being love?

You say you have been together a year but I am pretty sure all your other threads about pulling or not pulling birds we less than a year ago.

Where did you meet her btw?

Dont people learn! Remember what happened to Baryy from Auf Wiedersehen pet when he got a Rusian russian wife :lol:

A good idea is to get a cheap village hall and get wat I saw on Saturday. There is a great mobile bar that you get free of charge if there are 100 or miore guests. Warn them to stock up on vodka though :lol:

You say you have been together a year but I am pretty sure all your other threads about pulling or not pulling birds we less than a year ago.

This is what i was getting at......Daz is full of SHIT

Indeed, that's what I was trying to figure out yesterday. Did a search but couldn't find the old threads.

This is what i was getting at......Daz is full of SHIT

I would like to retract this!

Apologies for my accusation.... it appears it is nearly a year since your fourth date with a "woman from another country"

infact all you topics fit

Apologies

Im off on a fourth date tonight with a girl from another country. We are getting on well and i really like her but she lives with an English family and I live with my nan! So far we've been for a drink, the cinema and to London for a festival with others from her country. My problem is I don't know what to do next as it's not like we can just chill out at home. I do like her but she goes home in June and at the minute I'm wondering where we're goin and thinking I might have to just leave it, im meeting her around 5 tonight any ideas?

Nice one, not the cheeriest but it's another thing that only seems to happen to me! It's been horrible feeling this bad AND having to read the managers thread to!!

My gf is now back in her own country and will need a visa to come back so I haver fingers crossed for that, something else for me to worry about!!!

Â