Wedding venues on a budget

daz316

It was me who who suggested we get married, there were no hints at all. We have been together for a year and I DID NOT MEET HER ON THE INTERNET

Do you guys not know anything other than stereotypes, can you try and think there maybe a possibility of it just being love?

You say you have been together a year but I am pretty sure all your other threads about pulling or not pulling birds we less than a year ago.

Where did you meet her btw?

This is what i was getting at......Daz is full of SHIT

I would like to retract this!

Apologies for my accusation.... it appears it is nearly a year since your fourth date with a "woman from another country"

infact all you topics fit

Apologies

Im off on a fourth date tonight with a girl from another country. We are getting on well and i really like her but she lives with an English family and I live with my nan! So far we've been for a drink, the cinema and to London for a festival with others from her country. My problem is I don't know what to do next as it's not like we can just chill out at home. I do like her but she goes home in June and at the minute I'm wondering where we're goin and thinking I might have to just leave it, im meeting her around 5 tonight any ideas?

Nice one, not the cheeriest but it's another thing that only seems to happen to me! It's been horrible feeling this bad AND having to read the managers thread to!!

My gf is now back in her own country and will need a visa to come back so I haver fingers crossed for that, something else for me to worry about!!!

Kin'ell. Time flies.

Come back into the thread 316!!

We have badly misjudged you! :lol: :winkold: :mrgreen:

Call me cynical Jon lad, but i get the feeling your pissing yourself as you typed that?! :)

Said ruinification of trousers occurs whenever I delve into a Daz316 thread, so yes, you are correct.

Although it does seem to be genuine (either that or he goes in for VERY elaborate and carefully planed ruses, lasting several months).

Still funny (actually, funnier) because it's true Innit! :P

If I had a russian girlfriend, I would get her to call me "Mr. Bond" when we have nookie!

If what your previous girlfriend posted on the internet is true , you'd better get her to just call your Mr B ....

If I had a russian girlfriend, I would get her to call me "Mr. Bond" when we have nookie!

If what your previous girlfriend posted on the internet is true , you'd better get her to just call your Mr B ....

Everything is true.

Confused on Mr. B........please explain? :?:

Â