coda

Fair play to Chelsea, that's back-to-back great results for them and great games to watch.

I'm used to disliking Chelsea players and managers, but this lot are okay. I hope they finish higher than the words removed at Man Utd. 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Palmers been a huge difference for them

He adds alpt to how they play

I’m amazed City let him go. I saw him play for City and ear marked him as the next Phil Foden. Madness really. If he wanted minutes they should have given them to him, possibly over Grealish tbh because he doesn’t seem to offer much right now 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m amazed City let him go. I saw him play for City and ear marked him as the next Phil Foden. Madness really. If he wanted minutes they should have given them to him, possibly over Grealish tbh because he doesn’t seem to offer much right now 

Yep always seemed to impress at city whenever he played. I think he’ll be better than Foden, him and Saka will be pushing each other for England as well.

Yeah mad decision. Hopefully Man City are in their 'selling future worlds best players' stage like Chelsea were when selling Salah and De Bruyne.

Said even at the start of the season they'll look clueless at times but then wouldn't be surprised to see them win 8 in a row or something. While conceding 1-2 a game 

8 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah Chelsea looking good today.

Sterling, Palmer looking particularly good.

Potentially a big threat to Villa as the season progresses.

They’ll help taking points off our title rivals while we’ve already got a win against them

Chelsea FC face fresh questions over how its former owner Roman Abramovich funded the club’s success, after leaked files revealed a string of secret payments that may have breached strict football rules, including those on “financial fair play”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/15/chelsea-fc-face-new-questions-over-how-roman-abramovich-funded-success

Colour me shocked 🙄

On 17/11/2023 at 22:39, KAZZAM said:

Chelsea must get a points deduction aswell now as the precedent has been set. 

Still feel City will wiggle out of it tho. 

I hope so but i cant see it. Both clubs should be relegated in same seasons.

Ill happily have them frop to league two and have to come through the pyramid again like rangers had to

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/18/revealed-abramovich-the-super-agent-and-the-footballers-owned-as-commodities

Revealed: Abramovich, the super-agent and the footballers owned as ‘commodities’

Investigation shows how two of the most powerful men in football controlled the careers of 21 young players

Interesting article about player trading in the 'good old days' under Abramovich. It sounds like not only were they buying these young talents under third party ownership but also ruining their careers by flogging them to random teams in Europe (to stop other teams having them if they didn't make the grade at Chelsea seems to be the inference). 

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/18/revealed-abramovich-the-super-agent-and-the-footballers-owned-as-commodities

Interesting article about player trading in the 'good old days' under Abramovich. It sounds like not only were they buying these young talents under third party ownership but also ruining their careers by flogging them to random teams in Europe (to stop other teams having them if they didn't make the grade at Chelsea seems to be the inference). 

Yet i bet chelsea get less of a punishment than everton will

• Like 1

Â