Bouncer Abusing Power

Ikantcpell

whenever I go to places that require bouncers (let's face it, clubs are full are arseholes) then I just try and have a joke with them and try and give them a reason not to give me any grief. Many of them are fine, but you do get knob heads on the 'larger clubs'.

To be fair though, when it's your job to make sure a place is safe and to essentially discourage anyone from causing trouble, i have no problem with them being professional and not saying a word..

It's when they are cocky dickheads who are more than likely using steriods and have a complex if anyone looks at them funny that I have a problem. Also if they use their size to be intimidating.

I think the industry is improving nowadays but it used to be awful. I got jumped by a pair of them in a club years ago. I shook someone's hand which, to them, meant I was passing drugs. A lot of them used to let in their dealers and get a nice cut out of it (so I've heard).

ive sneezed walking out of the bogs before and been kicked out for drugs!

i also made the mistake of telling the main bouncer in kiddy to **** off you word removed when he wouldnt let my cousin in for no reason and couldnt get in anywhere for weeks, good old johnny wyatt

Recently a bouncer wouldn't let one of my friends into a crappy bar due to his trainers. He then walked us to his van (parked by crappy bar) and opened it up to reveal about a dozen pairs of grotty second-hand shoes for sale. They take the piss sometimes.

I remember hearing about this (it's about an hour from where I live)...haven't heard about it since, though. I doubt the kidnapping charge stuck. All the other charges probably did though. If he had a relatively clean record, he'll end up not doing much more than a year or so.

Feel bad for the kid, who was clearly a decent kid.

I hope someone out in Worcester finds the thug and kneecaps him.

Levi......

There's plenty of perfectly decent bouncers.

But there's also plenty of pricks.

My weirdest experience was being in Assembly Rooms in Solihull.

I was talking to some bird, and just glanced over her shoulder and caught the eye of a bouncer and looked away. Eye contact couldn't have been more than half a second.

For whatever reason he charged at me and grabbed me, and 3 of the other bouncers immediately joined in. They took me out the back entrance and threw me out onto the roof! I managed to remain calm (mainly out of fear as I thought they were going to beat me up) and just kept asking why I was getting thrown out and they just kept pushing me and eventually locked the door on me.

I had to climb down the fire escape to get off the roof.

To this day I have no idea why I got thrown out. Was it his bird? Did he think I have him a dirty look? Mistaken identity?

I'd love to know.

I had a bruise across my neck and shoulders from where they'd grabbed my shirt for about 2 weeks. Looked like a seatbelt mark from a car crash

Its certainly a shitty situation to be in. Bouncer number 1 who is twice your size keeps punching you in the face whilst a second bouncer, presumably a similar size stands guard and . Your options are either keep getting punched in the face until he gets bored or retaliate and probably spend the next few weeks eating your meals through a straw.

I once gave my mate some money in a club cuz he was skint, about £30 if I remember correctly

anyway these bouncers come over and demand that I empty my pockets because I was obviously dealing drugs, once I had turned my pockets out they told me to take my shoes off to make sure there was nothing in there, I took my first shoe off and as I was taking the second one off I kind of flicked it off my foot and it landed near the bouncers foot, they then accused me of trying to kick my shoe off at his face or something like that and hoofed me out onto the street shoeless.

It was the middle of winter and they wouldnt let me back in to get my coat and wouldnt get my shoes lol, after about 1/2 hour I managed to get through to my mate who promptly delivered my footwear and then went back inside to get my coat and then we fooked off somewhere else

bastards

I used to get on really well with the bouncer from the acadamy (he looked like robbie carlisle) once my mate was **** steaming and I had to get him home the bouncer said 'yeah no problems just come and grab me and I'll let you back in.

upon getting back to the club he was rolling around on the floor scrapping with some kid he stopped and said 'yeah carry on through mate' at this point the kid smacked him rite on his jaw and the bouncer turned and looked at me and said '**** me he's trying to fight back' and levelled him with one punch the kid was spark out, that was quite funny

once I got thrown out of the acadamy as well cuz some dickhead tried to start on me for no reason, when I was outside robbie carlisle came over to ask what had happened I explained the situation and he radioed through to all the others and gave them my description and told them I was coming back in and to turn a blind eye when I kick the **** out of the kid, I declined the offer though lol

Apart from gigs I make a point of avoiding any establishment where someone on the door is necessary.

Give me a country pub, old men, beards, local ale, a pool table (octagonal at my favourite pub), billiards and darts.

Bliss.

FWIW I'm not yet 30.

Apart from gigs I make a point of avoiding any establishment where someone on the door is necessary.

Give me a country pub, old men, beards, local ale, a pool table (octagonal at my favourite pub), billiards and darts.

Bliss.

FWIW I'm not yet 30.

yup I agree with this completely, I aint been to a club or anything like that in nearly 2 years, cant be arsed for it there are too many dickheads around these days

FWIW i'm not yet 30.

Bliss.

FWIW I'm not yet 30.

yup I agree with this completely, I aint been to a club or anything like that in nearly 2 years, cant be arsed for it there are too many dickheads around these days

FWIW i'm not yet 30.

Thirded. I'm 24 and hate clubbing. Always have done. Unfortunately, sometimes it's unavoidable, like for mates birthdays for example.

I'd love to be kicked out of a night club by a bouncer. Not beaten up, but just removed, that would be delightful.

Couple of weeks ago I was out for the night in Chepstow with my girlfriend, who is admired by a certain bouncer.

Half way through the night 2 bouncers followed me into the toilet, one held the door closed whilst the other punched me in the stomach about 10-15 times, before turfing me out.

Love bouncers.

Bliss.

FWIW I'm not yet 30.

FWIW i'm not yet 30.

Thirded. I'm 24 and hate clubbing. Always have done. Unfortunately, sometimes it's unavoidable, like for mates birthdays for example.

I'd love to be kicked out of a night club by a bouncer. Not beaten up, but just removed, that would be delightful.

Snort a line off the bar then.

Â