Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well been saying for weeks if we lose to Bolton then we'll go down. What a disgrace. How did i get this bad :(.

I've been saying exactly the same thing - last night really was make or break for us - I just cant see where the next goal is going to come from let alone point.

Whilst we have 9 points left to play for - our form over the past few games doesn't exactly fill me with confidence - the only thing that can save us now is QPR's run, how sad is that!

Watching Villa is like looking at road kill right now - I don't want to look, but I just have to! (and I'm totally looking through my fingers!) :(

Have we turned into a hated club!?!?

I'm not just saying this as a reaction to last nigh, or because he's our manager.

But a lot of people I know who are neutrals say they didn't mind Villa, or even liked them, but they dislike McLeish.

I think he's turned us into a hated club.

On topic, I really do think we're going down now. It's properly hit me.

We're as good as down under McLeech, 3 games left & i don't expect we'll win any of them.

Make the change Randy, put kev mc & sid in charge for the remaining games, it's worth the gamble. we've only won twice in 2012

we are 19th in the premier league form guide, only wolves are worse at 20th. B'burn 18th, qpr 10th, bolton 8th & wigin 3rd. on paper it don't look good & with the exception of qpr the other teams around us are used to dogfighting at the bottom of the table most seasons & manage to survive. We are not used to fighting for survival & i have seen no fight in this team under this excuse of a manager.

i am soooo down at the moment i can't even face going to work, i'm soooo late this morning

Obviously we don't want to be relegated but honestly 7wins out of 35 so far means you should be relegated as it's pathetic.

1 in 5 win ratio is awful, truly shit.

**** off you clueless ginger clearing in the woods, anyone who is thinking of buying a season ticket while this rocket polisher is in charge must be a masochist.

The following are my "guesses" for the remainder of the season

Baggies, loss 3-0

Spuds, loss 2-0

Norwich, loss 3-0

So no more points or goals, comfortably going down without any fight.

On topic, I really do think we're going down now. It's properly hit me.

Me to. :(

I am not too bothered if we do. We have had great times in the lower leagues before and we will, in time, come back up if we go down.

As long as we play good football I am not too fussed.

yeah our "form" is dire. truly dire. and merits championship footy. we have the worst home record in our history. really shocking stuff. if we'd played like the first hour last night for all the home games, we'd have easily picked up 3 or 4 more wins this season and not be in trouble at all.

as it is we need to win one of three games, the derby with the baggies will be a lottery so we could win it. tottenham will smash us if they really need the points and norwich away is not the easiest 3 points in the league (that would be a trip to villa park)

so it looks like we may well be going down. i hope that means we get a young manager in who will play all the kids and get them playing some nice football (which they are more than capable of). get a good young team together then when we get back up add some experience to it in the transfer market and we shoudl be better placed than all this deadwood dragging us down...

I still feel completely sick.

Despite what anyone says, we knew we had to win last night and went out looking for a win. Our away record is far superior to our home record and we havent lost away to any side outside the top 6.

We will go for it against WBA and I think we can win. We are in a shitstorm of epic proportions but this isn't over yet by any means. We must beat WBA.

Well well well the chickens are coming home to roost. The club is in trouble, and its only QPRs fixtures that will save us.

Bickster, where are you Bickster. Please give your detailed analysis on the situation now, and why you think the club will survive.

You seemed so confident last week.

I still think 17th place, but that is providing that QPR lose the man city and chelsea away games, and villa pick up 1 point.

I didnt think we would get anything last night - we did score which is more than I thought we would do.

I do have a feeling though that we might just get something on saturday. Local derby, end of season, ripe for an upset.

Oh and FFS sack McLeish