Relegation - Merged

Amo69

One win in 11 home games.

8 goals scored in that time.

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

Yes, he is a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager but Villa fans are too apathetic to do anything about it so he will remain.

What are you doing to help get him out?

Well at present I am refusing to renew 2 season tickets at £1040 that my son and I have had for years. Joining in any anti McLeish chanting that starts up (bit difficult though when those around me in the Lower Doug Ellis are often casual fans who turn up once in a blue moon and can't even find their **** seat!).

What are you doing?

Renewed my season ticket.

How is renewing your season ticket going to help get this clown out?

The club needs hitting in the only place Lerner will pay any attention to - the pocket.

By renewing your season ticket you are adding to the clubs belief that this idiot is doing a good job and 'most' fans are happy.

What a strange comment.

You do what you want.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One win in 11 home games.

8 goals scored in that time.

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

Yes, he is a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager but Villa fans are too apathetic to do anything about it so he will remain.

What are you doing to help get him out?

Well at present I am refusing to renew 2 season tickets at £1040 that my son and I have had for years. Joining in any anti McLeish chanting that starts up (bit difficult though when those around me in the Lower Doug Ellis are often casual fans who turn up once in a blue moon and can't even find their **** seat!).

What are you doing?

Renewed my season ticket.

So you're doing **** all then and paying to watch shit next season too. Well done, hope you enjoy it. Don't come on here moaning about McLeish and his brand of football while you are happy to throw money at supporting it.

Then stop telling people they need to start doing this and that and you don't even plan on going yourself.

I am all for supporting the club through thick and thin but I'll put this in terms you might understand...

If you found out another man was **** your missus, would you go out and buy him condoms?

If we beat Bolton, Spurs beat Blackburn at home and Spurs beat Bolton in one of their games in hand at the start of May. We are mathamatically safe.

But that won't happen will it, we haven't got a chance of beating Bolton because we're crap, we've been going down ever since McLeish was appointed and Randy will get his reward, take that you **** yank prick.

Conversely if we lose to Bolton it'll be:

Villa 36

QPR 34

Wigan 34

Bolton 33

Blackburn 31

Within 3 pts of relegation spot with 3 games remaining, and Bolton with a game in hand.

I still reckon we'd have to lose all 4 matches to go down now, but it's possible. After the Fulham win we had a 13 pt gap on Wigan, 11 on QPR - 6/7 games later and both are 2 points behind.

I don't think we will go down, although it will be close, but I also don't believe we will win another game this season.

We will stop up by virtue of a few draws and the fact that there will be 3 worse teams than us come the end of the season who will drop more points and fail to catch us.

All in all, not a great season or achievement.

The only ones I can see out there believing are Ireland and Weimann. Though 2 players can't keep a team going.. Ireland did his job today stopping Sunderland scoring, but he needs support from the whole team which is not happening.. If one or two more players start believing we may make staying up a bit easier, if it continues to be just Weimann and Ireland then it's gonna come down to the last game of the season.

The only ones I can see out there believing are Ireland and Weimann. Though 2 players can't keep a team going.. Ireland did his job today stopping Sunderland scoring, but he needs support from the whole team which is not happening.. If one or two more players start believing we may make staying up a bit easier, if it continues to be just Weimann and Ireland then it's gonna come down to the last game of the season.

On today's showing I think you should add the following players to the ones that you have stated:

Given

Collins

Cuellar

Baker

Lichaj

Herd

All of these players showed that they believed and in fact cared.

The thing they, and the rest of the team lack, is a plan and a back up plan and a good deal of man management.

Question is; do you think we will finish above the 3 promoted teams? With the side we currently have, plus 2 or 3 additions, I can see us finishing even lower next season!

Well I guess it depends on who those 2 or 3 additions are. If they are of the calibre of Messi, Ronaldo, Van Persie, Rooney (yes I know these are all strikers but we love a goal don't we!) then I think we might finish above the 3 promoted clubs.

However, if the 2 or 3 additions are of the calibre of Hutton, Heskey etc. then we are ****.