Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One win in 11 home games.

8 goals scored in that time.

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

Yes, he is a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager but Villa fans are too apathetic to do anything about it so he will remain.

We need to beat Bolton, then, hopefully, with Bolton losing their game in hand and Wigan and Blackburn drawing we'll be ok with a game to spare

No shit! I'm so glad you worked this out for us.

:lol:

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

Yes, he is a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager but Villa fans are too apathetic to do anything about it so he will remain.

I think it's more most are still of the opinion relegation is not a strong possibility.

It does annoy me the atmosphere at Villa Park is shit. On numerous occasions me and my mate have tried to get chants going and you almost get frowned upon by the majority.

To me, there is 1 thing that would make everyone sit up and take notice. Get as many disgruntled fans as possible to one of the next home games. We'd have to pay in and get a ticket to make it work, I don't mind wasting £30, but after HE comes out the tunnel, get up and leave. If you could get 5-10,000 to do this, then congregate outside the ground and protest I believe it would finally start hitting home to the idiots who run this club how severe the problem is.

Hold on a minute....what happens if Bolton beat us?

Are they an elite team?

Better than us. ;)

Well that's not too difficult to achieve. I reckon we could get a draw in this one (just for a change).

if we lose to bolton we'll get relegated as all the teams below us are picking up points and i just cant see us picking up any more.

in a way i understand why the villa players have no fight, i havent any fight left either. I'm fully resigned to the fact that we'll be playing in the championship next season and ginger whinger will still be in charge...

What are you doing to help get him out?

I've attended numerous games, home and away this season, but as mentioned, most other Villa fans seems quite happy to sit there and take this shit.

Who is going to pay attention to a one man protest, unless extreme?

Bottom line is, no one fan, alone, can have any influence on if he stays or go. So your comment you've just made is quite pathetic and could be deemed as pointless, because if you're in the majority that want this prick gone, you will understand/see the barriers that stand in the way.

Well at present I am refusing to renew 2 season tickets at £1040 that my son and I have had for years. Joining in any anti McLeish chanting that starts up (bit difficult though when those around me in the Lower Doug Ellis are often casual fans who turn up once in a blue moon and can't even find their **** seat!).

What are you doing?

Well at present I am refusing to renew 2 season tickets at £1040 that my son and I have had for years. Joining in any anti McLeish chanting that starts up (bit difficult though when those around me in the Lower Doug Ellis are often casual fans who turn up once in a blue moon and can't even find their **** seat!).

What are you doing?

Renewed my season ticket.

What are you doing?

So you're doing **** all then and paying to watch shit next season too. Well done, hope you enjoy it. Don't come on here moaning about McLeish and his brand of football while you are happy to throw money at supporting it.

What are you doing?

So you're doing **** all then and paying to watch shit next season too. Well done, hope you enjoy it. Don't come on here moaning about McLeish and his brand of football while you are happy to throw money at supporting it.

Then stop telling people they need to start doing this and that and you don't even plan on going yourself.

What are you doing?

How is renewing your season ticket going to help get this clown out?

The club needs hitting in the only place Lerner will pay any attention to - the pocket.

By renewing your season ticket you are adding to the clubs belief that this idiot is doing a good job and 'most' fans are happy.

What a strange comment.