Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Looking at the remaining fixtures I would say we only need 2 points to stay up, even if we lose to Bolton. My concern is, where are those two draws coming from? Can't see us holding Spurs so that leaves us needing draws at Albion and Norwich. Right now, hand on heart, can anyone safely say that we will get 2 points from those last 3 games if we lose to Bolton?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, QPR beat spurs

Where are all the posters who said this wouldn't happrn

Wasnt it people saying QPR wont win 3 of their last 4?

Exactly! Our bet is still on, and I'm still confident. Can you confirm when you lose the 20 quid will be going to briggadom for his charity walk.

Oh look, QPR beat spurs

Where are all the posters who said this wouldn't happrn

Wasnt it people saying QPR wont win 3 of their last 4?

Exactly! Our bet is still on, and I'm still confident. Can you confirm when you lose the 20 quid will be going to briggadom for his charity walk.

Sorry all my charity work/donations is for acorns

I'm there in June and any extra proceeds will be taken along that day

just looking at that Bolton line up -, Wheater, Petrov, Davies, Coker - while we will be fielding a team with at 4 players who have yet to complete a full season.

not sure what your post is trying to imply. wouldnt even take any of them players at Villa

Not in the long term no - but for tuesday

Wheater V Baker = Wheater

Petrov v Albrighton = Petrov

Davies V Heskey = Davies

Herd V Coker = Debatable but Coker has considerably more experience.

We got out of jail yesterday, mainly due to a Sunderland side that haven't scored in 4 games - and it showed. Don't think we can rely on luck holding for Tuesday

based on todays showing - I don't see us beating bolton. Its either a draw or an away win

One win out of our last eleven home games is relegation form.

I can't see us winning another game this season and the only thing that can save us is other teams.

based on todays showing - I don't see us beating bolton. Its either a draw or an away win

One win out of our last eleven home games is relegation form.

I can't see us winning another game this season and the only thing that can save us is other teams.

Our current points total - and the fact we are couple of places from the drop zone, would lead the casual observer to believe we are safe.

However the amount of inexperienced players we are forced to field, the fact that at the very most we score 1 goal in a game, and have the second worst record in the prem for holding on to a lead.

If we don't beat Bolton, its entirely feasible that we will loose our remaining 3 games - which I believe would send us down.

Correct me if im wrong but how similar is our position to newcastles when they got relegated.

Constant change of managers

1 manager had to quit after heart problems

An owner that wasnt financially backing the team

Fans thinking the club is to big to go down

Players not pulling there weight that were on big wages ie given, owen, nzogbia, viduka, beye and the list goes on

Its quite worrying when you look and compare. I wouldnt mind a season in the championship if we would be like newcastle now but that would never happen.