Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if gabby is not injured and he has taken off him for warnock just shows what a gutless and clueless prick mcleish is.

words have escaped me. whoever says a protest/banners is wrong we have to do something. he will relegate us if we sit back and do nothing

This scottish clearing in the woods is making me f##king hate football, truely couldn't wait for saturdays to come round for the football fixtures, now I dread them...

No Passion, no fight. Havent lost at Wolves for 33 years (I read this today) and we look like we could get hammered by a team that is bog-standard.

Learner seems stubborn and will not admit he has made a vital mistake by employing this clown, and doesnt seem to want to do anything about it.

People used to moan about Doug, but at least he cared.... Learner can f##k right off and take the Ginger turd with him...

At this moment in time I f##king hate football and am starting to hate the way these w@nker owners just come in and play with OUR clubs and refuse to learn from their mistakes-or even show signs that they care.

F##K OFF LEARNER, YOU ARE RUINING THIS GREAT CLUB AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR.

rant over