Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Macron, ugh!

Looks like the generic kits you start with on PES. I'd rather have Hummel back.

I hated the Hummel kits personally - especially the black and yellow away shirt. I'm willing to give Macron a chance, can't be any worse than generic Nike kits.

I like the Napoli kits especially the away one as someone else said. I'm also not a name snob when it comes to sports gear, its kind of like arguing which pint of mild is best or which is the best small family car, its all much of a muchness, fairly boring and at the lower end of the market but those collars in that picture are not good.

Macron, ugh!

I hated the Hummel kits personally - especially the black and yellow away shirt. I'm willing to give Macron a chance, can't be any worse than generic Nike kits.

Macron is tacky and belongs in the Blue Square Premiership. Even Reebok would have been better!

Macron, ugh!

Macron is tacky and belongs in the Blue Square Premiership. Even Reebok would have been better!

Boltons kits are consistently the worst in the Prem. Reebok are crap

Sad day. Seems the club always settles for utter crap.

What's interesting is that Liverpool have dropped Adidas (similar to our reasons for leaving Nike, thats if you believe em) and rumours are spurs are dropping Puma too.

Still wished we had Adidas or Puma than Macron!!!

Whilst its no great thing what shirt we wear i can safely say all Macron shirts look terrible - embarrasingly bad - and unless they have road to damascus conversion in their design with us - i can safely say i will not be buying any and imagine countless others wont be either.

We're well back into Doug Ellis era at the club it seems.

Sad day. Seems the club always settles for utter crap.

What's interesting is that Liverpool have dropped Adidas (similar to our reasons for leaving Nike, thats if you believe em) and rumours are spurs are dropping Puma too.

Still wished we had Adidas or Puma than Macron!!!

Spurs are "dropping " puma in favour of a mega deal with Under Armour

I really don't understand why people get upset about who is making our kit. Is it just some kind of 'designer label' snobbery? I've been buying Villa shirts for 20 years and they are always fine. I don't think Nike have been better than Reebok or Umbro or Diadora or Hummel or whoever. It really doesn't matter. I think it's cool to have someone a little different who will see us as a big deal rather than Nike who really couldn't give a ****. I think we as fans have been treated poorly by Nike with all the delays the past couple of years. Sod them.

I really don't understand why people get upset about who is making our kit. Is it just some kind of 'designer label' snobbery? I've been buying Villa shirts for 20 years and they are always fine. I don't think Nike have been better than Reebok or Umbro or Diadora or Hummel or whoever. It really doesn't matter. I think it's cool to have someone a little different who will see us as a big deal rather than Nike who really couldn't give a ****. I think we as fans have been treated poorly by Nike with all the delays the past couple of years. Sod them.

Agree 100%.

no one is upset, and that's fine if you don't think there's any difference but a large portion of people do and just won't buy the kit. it's not a case of 'getting a grip', some people wanted to buy a nice kit (in their, opinion, remember) and aren't going to get the chance to so are a little disappointed.

i could quite easily say that you should stop being so upset and get a grip because there was an accident one year and the kits didn't get released early - stop holding a grudge with nike - they have produced some very lovely kits for us with personal touches (lion on the neck, pride of birmingham, avfc banner, checks) and also had us among the best and most famous clubs in the world.

also, if getting the best deal is the primary concern, being marketed along side Barcelona, Man Utd and Inter, and also appealing the the fashion conscious (it doesn't matter if you're happy wearing a claret bin bag) is the best way to promote aston villa as a brand and increase revenue.

Â