Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

So. a serious question.

If we get Macron, as expected, and lets say if the two kits were the ones just posted (which i agree are lovely and if they were, I would probably buy both, when I havent bought a kit in 4yrs) and If we could buy it in June.

Would people on here actually stop moaning and agree that Macron was

actually a good decision.

The point I am trying to make is what I said previous, what matters is the look of the kit, not who makes them.

A bit of a daft question really, of course people would stop complaining. You're insinuating people are only moaning because of the brand name, but that doesn't seem to be true from what I've read on this thread.

There seem to be two major worries, of which I share:

1. The current crop of Macron kits that they provide for other football teams are for the most part unattractive and do not appear to be made with quality materials

and/or

2. Aligning the club with a kit supplier that is not one of the big names is potentially signalling the direction the club is headed and also will damage our global brand and reputation.

The fact is what will happen will happen, and if Macron produce an attractive kit made with quality material, the majority of people will like it and probably buy it. However, if we are trying to expand our fanbase across the globe then there is no doubt that going with a lesser-known brand like Macron will not help as much as being with a company like Nike.

It could go either way at the moment though. Maybe going with Macron will be more profitable for us and that money could be used towards making the squad betterwhich in turn gets us into Europe, which increases awareness of our global brand and support increases. Time will tell on that one.

At the moment I'm more concerned that Macron will create a kit for us in line with what they currently produce for other teams and that it will look cheap and unattractive and will not sell well which will only hinder the club further.

Because I want Adidas, that's why! He asked and I answered! Of course it will be Macron, but I don't want to see them, I want to see Adidas.

apologies i was only making a point but it looks diffrent form how i wantd it to sound :(

No bother brother!

The only green thing that has anything to do with Villa is that stuff they play on.

I know that there have been some bad performances recently, but come on!... That doesn't justify accusing them all of being high on drugs!

:winkold:

Puma?

I was thinking this too based on Nike, Adidas and Umbro being the largest companies Puma must be next in line. Then there are Diadora, Hummel, Joma, Kappa, Le Coq Sportif, Lotto, Reebok; surely these companies would fall over themselves to sponsor a PL team such as Villa?!

Personally I used to love the Reebok 'AST' kit.

Â