Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

liked both kits, so added to my collection and bought the away strip as well - very impressed but still not keen on the baggyness ;P I think it would be great if loads of our away contingent had the away kits on, would look soo good!

During the games in the winter "No need for floodlights, we glow in the dark!"

NB. I really wanna see the goth girl

Does anyone have the polo shirts that are priced at £29 on the OS, just wondering how generous the sizes are as I normally struggle with how comfortable things fit with being tall and a having a little bit of a beer/cider/jäger belly, any info much appreciated so I can proudly wear the Villa clours when I'm in Cyprus next month, cheers....

Does anyone have the polo shirts that are priced at £29 on the OS, just wondering how generous the sizes are as I normally struggle with how comfortable things fit with being tall and a having a little bit of a beer/cider/jäger belly, any info much appreciated so I can proudly wear the Villa clours when I'm in Cyprus next month, cheers....

My Dad's got one and they seem generous, he's a big man.

Top marks to anyone who goes into the NS store and takes a cheeky photo of goth girl ;)

I'm going to try and get up there Thursday afternoon this week

Hopefully she'll be on her shift, the little minx

Top marks to anyone who goes into the NS store and takes a cheeky photo of goth girl ;)

I hope she's got mace :winkold:

Aren't you like in your 40's and have kids?

I hope she's got a mace :winkold:

Fixed

Cheers 8pints?

Cheers 8pints?

It's ok LeafyVilla

I don't know if I'll be getting any of the Macron tops. Not because I don't like them, because I do, but because I'm thin and the small adult top is super baggy on me.

I don't fancy going to the villa in a nighty, but I also don't fancy buying a kids one.

I wouldn't say I'm small either. I'm 5'9 (I'm guessing), but I'm just thin.

Macron are the pits. The home kit was bad enough but the training gear takes the biscuit. Absolute tat, and then they've got the nerve to print 'MACRON' in massive font on the back of the shirts. Unbelievable bad taste. Easily the worst kit supplier we've ever had, and I'm old enough to remember Henson.

I don't know if I'll be getting any of the Macron tops. Not because I don't like them, because I do, but because I'm thin and the small adult top is super baggy on me.

I don't fancy going to the villa in a nighty, but I also don't fancy buying a kids one.

I wouldn't say I'm small either. I'm 5'9 (I'm guessing), but I'm just thin.

Lady in Villa Village gave me a tip as I am like yourself 6ft and slim and I like a fitted shirt. Kids XL fits perfect but smaller badge no sponsor. She said a lot of guys have gone for the ladies shirt as its like the XL kids but has the sponsor!

I never bought either but just thought you could try that if you are desperate for one!?

Hahaha, imagine the lads at the match cottoning on to the fact you were wearing the ladies top though :D

Speaking of the ladies stuff, my mother bought a casual top from the shop the other day. It's a very nice shade of claret, has a little badge on the chest, and some motif on the arm...I think its the old 'estabilished' bit. It's very nice. They were new in apparently (also saw a lady at the Forest game wearing one), but I'm not sure if it was Macron who made them. I would guess it wouldve been though...?

Â