Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

The polo shirts are more like pyjamas close up, both look and feel wise

They also have ASTON VILLA 1874 printed vertically down the left sleeve making it a bit of a M&S sportswear feel

oh really? i have not seen them close up only online. might not bother then.

if this is the case macron have been a major disappointment for me

have to say that green one is really really ugly. i thought it was ok at first but the more i see it the more i hate it. think this will probably be one of the worst selling away kits in history

i think the polo shirts are really good though. might get one of them

looks like your wrong about the away shirt been the worst selling away kits in histroy. Says here that we have had best ever sales figures for the away shirt. Popular 'Petrov 19' tops shirt sales in Villa Park Stores

Good to see that petrov's the best selling shirt for names and numbers too.

I was in the Villa store yesterday and I have a bizarre view of the away shirt which I can't explain. I really like the away shirt but there is no way I'd buy one for myself. I suppose it's great as a football shirt but not as a general wear top for the average joe

Speaking as someone who'll need visibility on their bike come the Winter months but who doesn't like the feel of high-vis wear, it's brilliant. :thumb:

i actually wore mine on my bike the other day lol.

i like it but saying that i'd wear any top that had the villa badge on. It could be worse, i read the other day that small heath are having a pink 3rd shirt :lol:

i read the other day that small heath are having a pink 3rd shirt :lol:
No, no you misunderstand; they have no money left for shirts, so are just painting the badge straight onto their player's chests.

I'm thinking of picking one up at our first home game. I've only just noticed that we can't get the 10% discount online as a ST holder. Any reason for that?

Anyway, I'm going to get Petrov on the back. I wasn't planning on getting names anymore, yet it just has to be done.

On the size front, can anyone suggest a good size? I had a large in last years home kit and it was baggy on me. I wanted it smaller so probably should have gone for medium in all honesty.

Are you guys using softener or just powder?

Yeah and using Ariel gel/liquid rather than the powder, Should I not use softener?

Never use softener as it weakens the glue on sponsors and things, same for every football shirt. I ruined my first Nike villa shirt and my awesome Roma top using softener. Just use powder/gel and wash at 30 degrees.

Oh and Enda, modern man needs to be domesticated....

11140%7C00000bfbe%7C7084_Kim-and-Aggie.jpg

Â