Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Just to be clear we are talking about nylon replica sport shirts at the moment right? I understand having a preference but is there really that much in it. For the record I've always liked my Puma Italy tops the best, but I have never had a problem with my Reebok/Nike/Umbro/Diadora Villa tops or my Nike/Macron Napoli tops. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM mind you has had something fade/pull/peel off/fray, because at the end of the day as much as I like them they are ALL over priced, mass produced tat.

In other news the button came off my coat the other day, I may go put a brick through a window at the Bullring later.

I've already seen next decade's' kits. The home one is a lot nicer. The away one again, is 'different'...to the home one.

I don't have a link and even If I did, I couldn't provide it because it doesn't exist.

Think 1982 European cup shirt and you'd be close, in the sense it has sleeves and a hole to put your head through.

• Like 1

I think his point is anyone could say that.

It's like cold reading.

I've seen United's kits for next season. The home one is nicer and the away one is different.

Not saying you're talking bollocks, but it's vague enough to sound right whatever the new kit is like.

Â