Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

It's a simple enough fix for transfers peeling off football shirts, incidentally. The adhesive is heat-activated so lay the shirt flat, place a piece of clean paper over the transfer in question, set your iron somewhere between low to medium (maybe start with a lower heat then go gradually warmer if it's not sticking, but as a rule don't go higher than medium) with no steam, press the iron onto the paper and hold for 20-30 seconds then lift the paper and check the transfer. Repeat until fixed.

Trust me. I'm a domestic goddess.

It's a simple enough fix for transfers peeling off football shirts, incidentally. The adhesive is heat-activated so lay the shirt flat, place a piece of clean paper over the transfer in question, set your iron somewhere between low to medium (maybe start with a lower heat then go gradually warmer if it's not sticking, but as a rule don't go higher than medium) with no steam, press the iron onto the paper and hold for 20-30 seconds then lift the paper and check the transfer. Repeat until fixed.

Trust me. I'm a domestic goddess.

GarethRDR - female?

Or Lazio?

Or Braga?

Or Alkmaar?

Or Betis?

You're right of course. They also supply a host of non league shite like Falmouth, Maidstone and Lincoln Ladies, and they're not Premier League either.

As I said, the crappiest, cheapest and nastiest kit supplier out there, and to think we gave up Nike to go with them. Another f#ck up in a long line of f#ck ups from Mr. Lerner.

Onwards and downwards to the Championship we go..........

And Nike supply Kaiser Wessex's kits. They play in my local Sunday League.

No they don't. They buy their kits off the shelf and stick their badge on it. That's a big difference from being a kit supplier like Macron are for a host of shit teams.

Lazio, Braga, AZ and Betis are shit?

Macron are an Italian firm so it's only natural they talked one or two of their clubs into a deal. Other than that though the vast majority of their clients are small time outfits in the lower leagues and a host of non league clubs too. It's not surprising when you see the poor designs and cheap material that looks like a monkey stitched together.

Everything at our club these days seems to be geared towards the Championship.

Macron are paying us more than Nike, and besides the Macron men peeling off I don't see what's wrong with the shirts?

They're awful. And I don't for one minute believe Macron are paying us more than Nike did. It wouldn't be the first little white lie the club has told us over the last few years.

They're awful. And I don't for one minute believe Macron are paying us more than Nike did. It wouldn't be the first little white lie the club has told us over the last few years.

Out of curiousity, in what capacity are you opining this? Have you experience as a tailor, perhaps? If so, what improvements would you suggest Macron should be making? Tighter weaves? More intricate stitching?

So in other words you're not going to believe a stated fact because it contradicts with your prejudices?

Â