Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Like the home kit, love the away kit. That lime green with the dark blue work beautifully well together, oddly enough my company has just rebranded and I designed everything in the same colours. Looks a stunning kit. May be the first tike in years I but both home amd away.

I'm wondering what size to get, too. Here's an idea - Maybe I'll actually try one for size in a shop? No, that's a stupid plan. I'll ask a bunch of strangers on a forum what size I should get. That'll be best. :P:lol:

PLeased with the shirt. Looking forward to seeing it in the felsh.

That's a good bit harder when you've emigrated to the US.

Still hard in hertfordshire as not a single shop for miles seems to stock new villa kit, but not as hard as US, lol. So yeah here's an idea... I'll ask some strangers on a forum as its actually the best thing to do!

Yeah the sizes are very much bigger, I was a large in the Nike kit, medium in Macron's. I tried it on over my long sleeved top from last season, and there was still quite a bit of room underneath even in the medium...

*Keeps quiet*

cena_whistling_gif.gif

Seriously cannot wait now for the away kit to come out, looked brilliant in the flesh so to speak. Such a refreshing change to have a completely mental change strip.

Anybody got any pics of the away kit in flesh? Or any other apart from the one on the OS where it looks yellow?

*Keeps quiet*

cena_whistling_gif.gif

Seriously cannot wait now for the away kit to come out, looked brilliant in the flesh so to speak. Such a refreshing change to have a completely mental change strip.

Anybody got any pics of the away kit in flesh? Or any other apart from the one on the OS where it looks yellow?

There's a couple 'behind the scenes' shots on macrons & the OS where the real colour under normal lighting is shown. It really is a lot more green and bright/fluorescent than in the muted pics.

Still hard in hertfordshire as not a single shop for miles seems to stock new villa kit, but not as hard as US, lol. So yeah here's an idea... I'll ask some strangers on a forum as its actually the best thing to do!

Wondering if they will have them for sale at the matches in Philly and Chicago. 1064 km to travel, but I'm trying to make at least one of them fit into my work schedule.

Just thought i'd mention a little trick to get tighter arms on your top. Basically buy whatever top fits your chest area nicely & don't worry about the arms, now take it to any shop that does sewing, tell them about the baggy sleeves and ask them if they can tighten them up a little.

All you do is put it on, they will pin the arms to a much tighter position, then they take it off you and get to work on it, presuming they're not busy. (mine took 20 minutes roughly)

I'm so much happier with my top now it looks quality. You wouldn't even know its been touched. ;)

Called into the shop to check out the new shirt. Gotta say I wasn't that impressed. The blue doesn't look bright enough to me and the material reminded me of the Hummel kit we had back in MON's first season. The little details were nice, like the AVFC embroidery, but I won't be buying one.

For those interested, they've got some training wear in. Two or three tops in a choice of colours, again pretty un-inspiring. Training wear is pretty much the same price as last years Nike stuff. Quite surprised by this as thought it may be a bit cheaper. Fair enough the shirt will be a standard price, but can't see many people paying £30 for a Macron training shirt.

Â