Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Sounds like unless you are either a dwarf or a fat word removed you go for the M
How? A Macron small is a Nike medium.
I'm trying to decide which size to buy. What "Nike medium" do you mean? I think they added a couple of inches midway through the contract. Have a look:

av1ii.jpg

av2rj.jpg

The old medium (the acorns one) fits me perfectly, but last year's medium was very baggy.

Wow, I never actually realised that and I have both shirts. Are you sure they're the same size?

I'm trying to decide whether to get a long or short sleeved shirt, any opinions?

By the looks of it the short sleeve shirts, the sleeve comes to about the elbow I think and is quite baggy - so it depends whether you like that or not.

I'm still unsure what size shirt I should get because i was a small in Nike, but i'm not sure what size I should get in Macron...

Wow, I never actually realised that and I have both shirts. Are you sure they're the same size?

Certain.

Might just leave it until Villa play in Chicago in July and I can see them in the flesh. Unless someone would be so kind as to post up a photo of their shirt compared to another season's.... :winkold:

I'm still unsure what size shirt I should get because i was a small in Nike, but i'm not sure what size I should get in Macron...
What? The choice is easy for you. Macron's shirts are bigger therefore you have to get a small otherwise it'll be huge on you. :lol:

I'm trying to decide whether to get a long or short sleeved shirt, any opinions?

By the looks of it the short sleeve shirts, the sleeve comes to about the elbow I think and is quite baggy - so it depends whether you like that or not.

Sleeves really dont providing you get the right size

here's a few 'facebook slag in mirror' shots for you all to enjoy

Sleeves normal, collar tucked in;

mevillakit3.jpg

collar tucked in and sleeves rolled up, smug look on face;

mevillakit4.jpg

apologies for darkness, only got a few lamps on tonight.

Sleeves really dont providing you get the right size

here's a few 'facebook slag in mirror' shots for you all to enjoy

Sleeves normal, collar tucked in;

mevillakit3.jpg

collar tucked in and sleeves rolled up, smug look on face;

mevillakit4.jpg

apologies for darkness, only got a few lamps on tonight.

So many questions answered in one post :'( fair play sir fair play!

however I still don't know whether a small will fit me, as I think the macron is bigger than the nike

What was the point in adding the white border to the badge?

Makes it look much worse :|

The claret border was fine.

Did you mention this when Nike did it last year? Personally, I like it, makes the crest stand out more.

The only thing I'm not sure about and is a minor niggle is the claret band on the collar doesnt line up quite right.

Yeah it annoyed me then as well.

It's also on the OS and everything so I assume this is a decision by the club rather than Nike?

What was the point in adding the white border to the badge?

Makes it look much worse :|

The claret border was fine.

Did you mention this when Nike did it last year? Personally, I like it, makes the crest stand out more.

The only thing I'm not sure about and is a minor niggle is the claret band on the collar doesnt line up quite right.

Yeah it annoyed me then as well.

It's also on the OS and everything so I assume this is a decision by the club rather than Nike?

Fair enough :) I guess so then if both macron and nike have done it. As I say, I think it looks quite distinguished and bring focus onto the badge.

I'm wondering what size to get, too. Here's an idea - Maybe I'll actually try one for size in a shop? No, that's a stupid plan. I'll ask a bunch of strangers on a forum what size I should get. That'll be best. :P:lol:

PLeased with the shirt. Looking forward to seeing it in the felsh.

I was a medium in Nike, so I bought a medium in Macron, yeah it's somewhat baggier than I usually like it but it still looks really good. It will be good for the autumn/winter games so I can comfortably fit a hoody underneath it.

I will definitely be getting the away shirt in a small though.

I'm wondering what size to get, too. Here's an idea - Maybe I'll actually try one for size in a shop? No, that's a stupid plan. I'll ask a bunch of strangers on a forum what size I should get. That'll be best. :P:lol:

PLeased with the shirt. Looking forward to seeing it in the felsh.

That's a good bit harder when you've emigrated to the US.

Â