Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Albrighton and N'Zgobia have looked bright, Fonzy has worked hard so has Heskey. The game surprisingly opened up more after going 2-0. We haven't been able to defend corners since MON and I can't understand why it hasn't been sorted. Just get rid of Collins and Dunne. Liverpool aren't that good of a team, we are letting ourselves down by giving the ball away too much when we try and attack.

You know what pisses me off the most.

It's the fact nothing has been fixed in defence. Actually, it's worse. Hutton for Young is a huge step down and Warnock is a clumsy old fool. Now we've got Collins who is one of the shittest CB who can't even get on the Wales first team, yet our shit manager is desperate to keep him. Dunne is the best of the bad bunch, but it's not saying much.

Clark must be thinking what's the **** point of staying here.

Shite game to watch. We are unable to do anything. Those 'positive attacking signs' we're desperately sniffing for really don't amount to much more than some dead-end link up play, some hollywood long range attempts, and a headed chance which surprised Fonz as much as it did the rest of us.

Liverpool for their part aren't doing anything either. Like so many other teams who score early against us, they rightly feel as if the game is over and anything more they do is wasted effort.

I saw 4 villa shirts marking 4 white ones for the first goal. The white shirts all moved when the corner was taken - only 1 of ours followed.

Still, I can't hang this on McLeish - we have been bad defensively for the last 2 years.

i wonder what excuses will be rolled out after this one?

pretending bent wont be sold then making up some bullshit so he is 'forced out'.

i said previously that i expect liverpool to buy him in january, coincidence that he doesnt play today?

at the moment this whole set up stinks of corruption, there is no football reason for most of what has happened this last 6 months from employing the ginger twunt to playing mongs like heskey

it would not suprise me to see wages getting paid directly to the far east gambling syndicates

Our dunce of a manager thinks Hutton is 'quality'

God help us if this idiot gets to spend in January

Yet N'Zogbia has been our best player today (perhaps not saying much). I don't see Bent going to Liverpool either - still let people have their theories.

the way this club is told to run is shambolic and its costing us

awful display

if lerner was serious, he would invest some serious money into the first team to dramatically improve it, even if its just to bite at the bigger clubs ankles

you wont win anything with kids