Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Right, having got up for this after doing a night shift last night I've had enough and am back off to bed unless someone can convince me we are going to turn it around.

Go to bed mate its only going to get worse.

so after the man city game where mcleish said we would be working on defending set pieces we have conceded how many from dead ball situations?. 7 or 8 i think. and yet he persists with the same tactics, the same players in the back 4. the scary thing is organising a defence was meant to be the only thing he was good at.

liverpool are coasting in first gear, this is one of the easiest games they have had all season

Our dunce of a manager thinks Hutton is 'quality'

God help us if this idiot gets to spend in January

Yet N'Zogbia has been our best player today (perhaps not saying much). I don't see Bent going to Liverpool either - still let people have their theories.

Well here is a theory for you :-

We have an utter shit manager -proven failure - unique brand of antiffotball pioneer who is championship level at best -completely out of his depth here and our idiotic board have embarrased us with their incompetence of last summer and the last 18 months .

We have a manager worse than Gary Megson .

Looking at the second goal Dunne seems to be at fault there ...

So Sky are saying. I don't believe its man-to-man, it looks like a zonal setup to me. See what AMc says after the game. I suppose it's irrelevant as overall the defending of set pieces game after game is shambolic.

The problem when it comes to defending set pieces is that in training our defence is defending against our attack I.e. Heskey. And you just need to think when was the last time that we scored from a corner? how are you meant to practice defending corners when we can't even score from them in the first place...

the way this club is told to run is shambolic and its costing us

awful display

if lerner was serious, he would invest some serious money into the first team to dramatically improve it, even if its just to bite at the bigger clubs ankles

you wont win anything with kids

I think what you mean is you won't win anything with retards.

The kids aren't really the issue.

Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Heskey all shit.

And now that **** Fifa 12 ad is on too. "Merry Krishmash Rooney".

Good this day get any worse.

the way this club is told to run is shambolic and its costing us

awful display

if lerner was serious, he would invest some serious money into the first team to dramatically improve it, even if its just to bite at the bigger clubs ankles

you wont win anything with kids

I think what you mean is you won't win anything with retards.

The kids aren't really the issue.

Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Heskey all shit.

And now that **** Fifa 12 ad is on too. "Merry Krishmash Rooney".

Good this day get any worse.

haha

dunne is ok, he is let down by collins and hutton, clark must be hunting for a club who will actually play him, same with gardener, alby and any other young tallent we have. all wasted under the ginger twunt.

suprise no changes at half time

i really **** hate this ginger twunt

McLeish's post match interview:

- Defended like clowns (the 4 defenders will be automatically picked against Arsenal)

- We created some chances

- Injuries

- Heskey was excellent!!!

And... they have been doing it (performing) in training all week.

for some reason i think we might snatch a point.

And are all coming to your house to snatch whatever your drinking :D

Hope your right pal.