Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Our best players out, a defence that couldn't defend against a sunday football team, and the press will be sucking off King Kenny all week about how **** great he is and they are.

i am just **** sick of us making it so easy for the top sides, we don't even compete we just role over lube up and say 'go head as many times as you want it'

this. i hate being a villa fan. i find myself almost every saturday wishing i supported a different team, any other team, QPR only lost 2-0 to a good united side were 2-0 down inside 15 mins its just pathetic.

ive seen better quality football from 12 year olds in almost every area of the pitch (except keeper) than this peice of shit villa side!

I really can't wait to see the back of some of our defenders, McLeish is an easy target right now, but some of the goals we concede are diabolical.

I don't think it's just case of just one side being to blame, I think we need a whole new defense, too.

We will never win games whilst we have a poor attacking outlook while we give SO many goals away for **** free...