Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

it could be the result we need, get a right battering at home to bring things to a head, only 2 weeks till transfer window opens, who knows, we may have a new man in charge to go shopping to get us out of the shit, or we might just have to sit back and watch it all fall apart as the powers that be do nothing while every week we get pissed on.

it could be the result we need, get a right battering at home to bring things to a head, only 2 weeks till transfer window opens, who knows, we may have a new man in charge to go shopping to get us out of the shit, or we might just have to sit back and watch it all fall apart as the powers that be do nothing while every week we get pissed on.

My money is on the latter

this isnt mcleish's fault, it is not his fault he inherited the team he has, blame houllier and oneill

as i couldnt post before kick off, i wanted to say that were already going to lose this without even trying by looking at the line up

now im going to say that this will be the highest scoreline of the season, 6-0 maybe?

Blaming Houllier is very silly on your part,he signed the only player thats worth anything on this team.

I'd say the latter is more realistic mate.

There is no chance in hell that McCleish will be sacked before or during January. The end of the season is the best we could get.

My money is on the latter

Agreed.

Also only 2 weeks for the window to open and Bent all of a sudden is injured?

probably the latter surely?

I just so sick of seeing Hutton, Collins and Heskey play - they would struggle to get a game in league one. Delf in 25 mins has offered more going fwd than Heskey ever has and Clark and Cuellar rot on the sidelines!

the commentator just said we play zonal marking? Surely that blew up in our face with Houllier in charge!!!!

Nzog and Fonz doing well and they not been too much a threat in open play its the set piece's again killing us.What the hell do they work on in training been the same all season and last under Houllier !!!